Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Burke Martin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice are in Game 4 box for us, is it the same for others?

I thought ours were missing, filled out the form on the USAoploy website and everything. decided to look through the deck boxes and ho ho ho there they were. Kind of an odd decision to pack a component away like that. Just hoping to save someone else unnecessary worry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that's standard. Game 4 is when cards that give you a die roll are introduced, so that's where the dice are. It's just like the Petrificus Totalus markers in Game 3, they aren't there until you need them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the dice come in the year four box. I think the possible source of confusion is that the dice are shown as a component on the bottom of the box and there is also a specific place for them to be stored in the insert. Its not clear that this is supposed to be the "surprise" mechanic for that box when they give the surprise away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.