3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Looking for an overview of pen&paper rpg systems / themes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SirMaoh S.
msg tools
Hey everyone

It's been a long time since I last played a pen&paper rpg. After discovering the Trudvang Chronicles kickstarter (and backing it) I'm on the fence again for another new rpg system. I've played vampires the masquerade and DSA so far. I do know about some of those other big systems like ad&d, shadowrun and hunters, but there are probably a lot more smaller ones I don't know of (never had heared of Trudvang before either).

I'm looking for a place (website, database, etc,) where I can read up on and get an overview on current pen&paper rpg systems. I don't know what setting/genre I'm looking for right now, but i'd like to get some inspiration Hopefully my discription wasn't too confusing... xD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, and welcome

You can find out more about RPGs right here on the 'Geek. On the top of the page there are tabs for Board Games, RPGs, and Video Games. Click on the RPGs tab, and you can post a thread there asking for a recommendation or ideas, or just browse the posts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SirMaoh S.
msg tools
Oh, thanks for the nice reply. Actually I've been looking up stuff here for quiet some time now, but I NEVER noticed that RPG section... sorry for that xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.