Robert Kingery
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else get a shipping notification today?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
Praise the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a notification but they were just checking my address it seems. No tracking number yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvrratt wrote:
Got a notification but they were just checking my address it seems. No tracking number yet.

Same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hoover
United States
Edwards AFB
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are getting closer!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
rvrratt wrote:

Same.

+4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuckster williams
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Got mine too. The funny part is I don't even remember ordering this game. I've never seen a Conan movie nor read a book about him. I did hear the author may have had a very close relationship with his own mother. Oh well, I'll just wait and see what shows up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
tlee33 wrote:
rvrratt wrote:

Same.

+4

Yup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Your order (#CONAN-XXXXXX) has been uploaded to our system and will be shipping in the future once campaign processing is finished and product has been received from the manufacturer.

Translation: we might be shipping you stuff some day.

The last update was less vague, indicating that shipping would happen at some point in the four weeks after Oct 10. My guess is that my box will arrive on Nov 3 (because new games usually arrive on the day that I go directly to game night after work), but I'd be ok with them shipping it early out of spite!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rvrratt wrote:

Same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
phuloivet wrote:
Got mine too. The funny part is I don't even remember ordering this game. I've never seen a Conan movie nor read a book about him. I did hear the author may have had a very close relationship with his own mother. Oh well, I'll just wait and see what shows up.

lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny part for me was having the main game listed as English, but all other add-ons marked as being in French. Can't wait to see what's actually delivered...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I actually *did* get a shipping notification.

Just kidding. Same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moody
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:
Funny part for me was having the main game listed as English, but all other add-ons marked as being in French. Can't wait to see what's actually delivered...

Same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. No tracking number, it just listed what stuff I'd be getting once they receive the shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:

Same here, King Pledge, Crossbowmen, Black Dragons, Sabertooth Tiger, Stretch Goals Box. Only thing missing is the Campaign Art Book.

I really hope they don't need to replace the add-on stuff with english for all the people who got sent french ones, that could be disasterous for Monolith. Unless it's just cards or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its kind of weird we are getting a blank box. Its probably easier to ship the products in a condensed box later but none the less, still kind of odd.

LOL I realize this is the box that holds the stretch goals..:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's showing French for all my add-ons as well. I re-checked my pledge because I didn't see the campaign book listed in my address confirmation email. Did anyone else getting the campaign book have it showing up, or should I follow up with Ship Naked?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What is interesting is that we were told that addons would be included in Wave 2, yet all of my addons were listed in the email I received. What was missing was the book and expansions. I sure hope it is not a typo and we will get our addons as well.

Maybe that will put the kushites and the other non KS exclusive addons in the retailer hands sooner than later.

I also think the addons are for both include both french and english, but are labeled as french in their system as everyone so far has said their addons show french.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bachman
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:

The main English version of the game is listed as "CON02EN". The add-ons are listed as being "FREN"—which hopefully means "French and English."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Monolith has been saying for a while that the Campaign book is part of Wave 2, so don't freak out that it's not there. Nobody posting on the Kickstarter page has it listed either.

What's weird, though, is that all the add-ons were supposed to be Wave 2 as well, so maybe we're getting them sooner?

Regarding the items listed as FREN, many have also noted that means French AND English. English would be EN and French would be FR, so FREN is French and English. This would make sense as some of the components we've seen have both French and English text on alternating sides (like those cards that list all the actions you can take). I'd wait for a confirmation from Monlith about it, but at the same time I wouldn't get too worried about it either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine. More stuff to paint. Get in the queue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:

i wouldnt wait as likely there might be an error thats easy to correct before actual shipping, best to contact them now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.