3 Posts

Triumph & Tragedy» Forums » News

Subject: Any news and some wishes for 'pacific tragedy' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Welshy welshy
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but wanted to see if there's much information for 'Pacific Tragedy' out there yet. I understand that this is under development and already note and add my voice to the chorus of "Don't rush it".

What I am asking though is whether this is a an expansion to the game or a standalone (possibly a bit of both).

The reason I ask is that I found a prototype of the Pacific map here on BGG and it seem to suggest this is an expansion to the existing and something that may push the player count to 4 or even 5 players (i.e. include playable factions of Japan and USA).

I really would love to see the player count expanded as the current 3 seems to limit the amount I can get this to the table with my game group. A game of this depth warrants and deserves multiple plays and replays to learn and then enjoy all the subtly and depth.

And one more time: Thanks Craig for an awesome game. I’m really looking forward to my upgrade set later this year… and in due course the pacific/global addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Besinque
Canada
New Denver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welshy,

The hope is that C&C (Conflict and Consequence) will prove to be both a standalone 3-player game and be linkable with T&T to make a 5-6 player "both theatres" game.

No easy task, we'll see. The first playtest went well, the system is pretty developed at this point. We WILL take our time, no worries there.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Roodvoets
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
Triumph & Tragedy is best game I own and just love it! If it's pacific counterpart is as good just take my $ now!! I can not wait to see what Craig does in the pacific realm!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.