Subject: Need help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bri Fell
Canada
flag msg tools
yellowtrain

Hi,

I live in Calgary and would love to rent, borrow or Buy Ticket to ride: Europe. I want to play it for thanksgiving, which is happening for me on Saturday, so online would cost a lot to get in time. So I would like to find a local place I am however a poor student and noticed huge price difference from place to place. Would love any help or advice as I am new to this.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brielle wrote:
yellowtrain

Hi,

I live in Calgary and would love to rent, borrow or Buy Ticket to ride: Europe. I want to play it for thanksgiving, which is happening for me on Saturday, so online would cost a lot to get in time. So I would like to find a local place I am however a poor student and noticed huge price difference from place to place. Would love any help or advice as I am new to this.

Thanks.
Sentry box lets you rent games IIRC. You pay a small fee and get to take the game home to try it for around a week.
I do not know if Ticket to Ride: Europe is available as part of that program, but you should definitely ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brielle wrote:
yellowtrain

Hi,

Thanks.

I believe Myth Games also has a rental program you could check with, but I also don't know if they have a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Baxter
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Supercalifragiliticexmealidocious
badge
Mars by 2050!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sentry Box also credits back your rental fee if you should want to buy a new copy when you return the rental.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgbaxter wrote:
Sentry Box also credits back your rental fee if you should want to buy a new copy when you return the rental.

Myth has something similar, I believe it's 10% off if you buy said game, no expiry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.