7 Posts

Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: Airfielding a control token onto an opponent control token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Bialy

California
msg tools
Love the game guys, only one real question still bugging me after reading all rules/FAQ/forum.

It specifically states in the human rules for the airfield that I can use the airfield on an unoccupied region that has an enemy control token in it. This means that there are both mine and an enemy's control token in the region at the same time. Does a battle with no miniatures take place? How does this resolve?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure you would temove theirs first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Bialy

California
msg tools
Very nice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A region can only have one control token present. When you place a new one you remove the old one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Van Hoeyveld
Belgium
Stabroek
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the current controller of that region leaves the region unoccupied, you can place the airfield token their and you replace their control token with one of yours. You alone control that region now. One region can never have more than one controlling faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And just to be explicit...if they have a Unit present, you cannot place your control token using airfield. Basically, they have to leave it empty, or you use it before they show up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Bialy

California
msg tools
Clarified, thanks for the responses guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.