GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 54.63

4,004 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
25.2% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Armando Cardoso
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
I been thinking of adding these to the game just to give it a more interactive board.

Walls. I found these to be a perfect size for just higlighting certain aspects of the board. I have 8 so far. They are about 2 inch tall at the most and resemble a torn wall. I use these with the door set up for a more visual board.

For the dumpster i got a couple or urban terrain accesory dumpsters from reaper bones miniatures. You can fit 2 survivors no prob(lid open)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Cardoso
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
If you need extra barricades and dont have the 3d doors and barricades add on. or if you have it but need more, either cut them up from cardboard or make your own resin castings. Possibilities are endless. I have the add on so i'll skip this pic.

Manholes i got this set thinking they were a bit bigger similar to the basses of the mini. Turns out They r smaller than a penny. I already figure something up. will post later.

Garbage bins. Ill be using wine corks for this. They need little costumization and get great results. Will be also mounting on this bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.