Subject: 2016 edition - has anyone else also got one token 50% thinner? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikolaj Witkowski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Doesn't affect the gameplay, but it's bugging me, the blue token in my copy is 50% thinner (or 50% height) of all the other tokens. Is it just my copy or is it like that in the game generally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Jones
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm guessing it is a production issue. I have the older edition and all of them are the same size.

But of course, it won't affect the gameplay in any way. Could be worth an email to them and see if they will send out another piece.

I do like this game a lot, happy gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BT Carpenter
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
borsook wrote:
Doesn't affect the gameplay, but it's bugging me, the blue token in my copy is 50% thinner (or 50% height) of all the other tokens. Is it just my copy or is it like that in the game generally?

Yes.

I don't remember if it happened in this game, but I know it's happened in others that I'll get a half height piece of wood.

Effectively you got the heal of the loaf of bread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Nowak
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Tokens are all right in my copy but the characters cards are badly misaligned. The displacement is different for different chcaracters so you can even guess who hides under alibi card because of that. It's so disappointing cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just use the thinner one as the timer marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.