5 Posts

Tanks: Panther vs Sherman» Forums » General

Subject: 10/06/16 Back in stock on Miniature Market rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can call me a jerk for ordering mine first and then coming to post this, but for anyone else looking to get the starter set to try this game out it's back in stock at miniature market.

Happy tanking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's not being a kerk, that's being smart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooooh and they got more Germans and Americans, too!

I actually grabbed a few British tanks yesterday to round out my existing ones, plus some of the fancy counters.

I kind of want to resist getting the Germans since I already have a number of US, British, and Russians.... but who am I kidding? Panthers and StuG Gs here I come!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valenso wrote:
I kind of want to resist getting the Germans since I already have a number of US, British, and Russians.... but who am I kidding? Panthers and StuG Gs here I come!

I have Axis & Allies minis that are the same scale so I tried to hold off buying the tanks I have through that so that other people could get more...but at the same time I'm all excited about putting some of these together and fielding fun squads!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Gale Force 9 would make all the crew & equipment cards available seperatly. I really don't like building modells and have a good selection of vehicles already anyway. Don't believe it's going to happen though. :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.