Subject: Alternate Maps that use the promo tiles? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the designer's replacement suggestions for swapping in the promo tiles on the current maps, but I was wondering if there were any "official" maps for using promo tiles. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing that's been extensively playtested. However, I have some maps on my home computer that incorporate the new tiles (maps I've used for my playgroup), which I'd be happy to share. What player count are you most interested in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
severian73 wrote:
Nothing that's been extensively playtested. However, I have some maps on my home computer that incorporate the new tiles (maps I've used for my playgroup), which I'd be happy to share. What player count are you most interested in?

All.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright! I'll try to get them organized this weekend, maybe even into a printable PDF format, so that I can upload them to the files section here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Kisgen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
severian73 wrote:
Alright! I'll try to get them organized this weekend, maybe even into a printable PDF format, so that I can upload them to the files section here.

This would be fantastic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
severian73 wrote:

Hey guys --

Sorry for the delay on this. Life/work/child-rearing has caught up with me recently, and I've had little time for game design of any kind. I really want to release an unofficial map-pack though and will definitely get around to it one of these weekends. Stay tuned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it Hassan!

2016 seems to be one of those years - way too much to do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
severian73 wrote:
I really want to release an unofficial map-pack though and will definitely get around to it one of these weekends. Stay tuned.
Here it is: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/138994/map-pack-base-game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.