Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
*The Run Down
Evo is a character that I was inspired by my favorite character, Guyver. She is also a bit blended with the likes of Blue Beetle in that her armor is also living, but it has an AI as well instead of just an instinctual being like The Guyver. Her play style will be similar to both The Knight by Tosx and Omnitron-X by GTG in that she switches around attachments to fit the situation. She will be a damage and self focused character that will help flavor a team with versatile, consistent types of damage to fit a situation and fill that gap of a human gifted with alien weaponry. Also, the name is a shortened version Evolution since the suit adjusts to the needs of the wearer.

*Bio
Jade Kobayashi is a 19yr old California girl who just wants to have a simple life. Finish college, get into the police force, find a nice nerdy guy to settle down with and ride the good life train. Unfortunately, life is not so simple. She gets a phone call from her dad that he is in trouble and for her to meet him at the docks. She couldn't leave her dad in need of help so she went to him. Meeting him at the docks, he apologizes to her that he got mixed up with the yakuza and that she must run as they will be after her. He gave her what he had taken from them, a strange metal bug statue about the size of a football. They could hear voices coming their way and she ran as her dad pushed her to go. She will never forget the gunshots she heard behind her. When she got him, things changed for her.

They were waiting for her. As they knocked her to the ground and asked where was the weapon, she told them she did not know what they were talking about. They were not happy with her answer and began to pull out their weapons. Jade cursed them. Her defiant words awoke the device and it melt in her hands, covering her within seconds. She was screaming in fear and the Yakuza stood there, watching in disbelief. She could hear a voice telling her it will be alright and to listen to it's instructions. The liquid like substance covering her quickly took shape and hardened into armor on her and she could see through the mask on her. The Yakuza were scared of her, backing away, terror struck. She looked at her hands as she felt a tingling sensation as they shifted into weapons and within moments, the Yakuza men were no longer a threat. She ran, scared of what had happened that night.

She came to call her new companion, Bug, as that was what it originally looked like. It helped her survive. On the run, she stopped and paid for a motel room in Oregon. In the middle of the night, a knock came at her door, scared, she activated her armor and cracked the door to see a young man standing at her door, only a little older than her. He was smiling at her and asked if she would like help with her new found abilities and be a hero like the ones on TV.

Hero: Evo
HP: 26
Base Power: Scan & Intercept
-Reveal the top card of a deck and place it on either top or bottom of that deck.

Incapacitated:
-Target Hero deals 1 target 1 melee damage
-1 target regains 1 HP
-Select a target. Reduce the next damage dealt by that target by 2

Equipment, Arms (Qty:3)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chitin Blades (Qty:1)
-Power: Evo deals 1 target 3 melee damage
-If another Arms card comes into play, destroy this card.

Thermal Cannons (Qty:1)
-Power: Evo deals each non-hero target 1 fire damage.

Tendril Whips (Qty:1)
-Power: Evo deals 1 target 1 melee damage. Reduce the next damage dealt by the target by 2.

Equipment, Armor (Qty:3)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carapace Spikes (Qty:1)
-When Evo is dealt damage, deal 1 melee damage to the source of that damage.
-If another Armor card comes into play, destroy this card.

Strength Augmentation (Qty:1)
-Increase damage dealt by Evo by 1.

Regenerative Tissue (Qty:1)
-At the start of your turn, Evo regains 2 HP.

Equipment, Mobility (Qty:3)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anti-Grav Wings (Qty:1)
-Power: A hero may draw a card.
-If another Mobility card comes into play, destroy this card.

Reflex Enhancers (Qty:1)
-At the beginning of your turn, you can play a card, use a power, or draw a card.

Grapplers (Qty:1)
-The first time during each turn that Evo would take damage, You may discard a card to ignore the damage.

One-Shot (Qty:16)

DNA Memory (Qty:4)
-Put 2 cards from your trash into your hand other than DNA Memory.

Adaptive Assessment (Qty:3)
-Draw 3 cards
-Until the start of your next turn, you cannot draw cards.

Willpower (Qty:3)
-Discard the top card of your deck. If it is a One-Shot, Evo deals a target 3 fire damage, otherwise draw 3 cards.

Quick Change (Qty:6)
-Search your deck and trash for an equipment card and put it into play.
-Shuffle your deck.

Unleashed Frustration (Qty:2)
-Evo deals a target 2 melee damage
-Evo may play an additional card

Ongoing, Limited (Qty:8)
Protective Instinct (Qty:2)
-If a hero target takes damage, Evo deals 1 fire damage to the source of the damage.

Aggressive Instinct (Qty:2)
-You may use an additional power during your power phase.
-Evo can use the same power twice per turn.

Survival Instinct (Qty:2)
-Evo is immune to all damage
-Evo gains 3 HP
-Draw 1 card
-Evo's cards are indestructible.
-End Your Turn
-Destroy at the beginning of your next turn.

Carapace Armor (Qty:2)
-Reduce damage to Evo by 1.

Ongoing (Qty:4)
Enemy Detected! (Qty:5)
-Play this on a non-hero target that does not have Enemy Detected! on it.
-Increase Evo's damage to the target by 1.
-Evo deals 1 melee damage to the target
-When this target leaves play, destroy this card.

Any suggestions and recommendations would be most appreciated. This is the second hero of the series I am creating. My artist is pretty busy so no art yet. Always looking for a new artist if anyone is interested.

(Edit Notes)
-Changed Survival Instinct from a One-Shot to an Ongoing, Limited
-Decreased Quantity of all equipment by 1 each
-Increased Quantity of Quick Change by 3
-Increased Quantity of DNA Memory by 1
-Reduced damage of Protective Instincts by 1.
-Added card Rapid Change
-Revised Survival Instinct to further give feel of a tactical retreat.
-Added the Full Control card.
-Fixed templating issue
-Removed Unnecessary Wording
-Reworded Extra Limbs to fix ability to choose itself to bring back.
-Removed Equipment destruction from Aggressive Instincts.
-Reworked Willpower to give it a feel of the armors way or her way with a sense of randomness. Thanks to Adelphophage for the suggestion.
-Reworked Equipment, arms cards to make them feel more varied and useful.
-Altered Hardened Carapace to Carapace Spikes along with ability.
-Changed Extra Limbs wording to mattonyx's suggestion.
-Adjusted Tendril Whips wording on damage prevention for balancing.
-Corrected wording on Base power and incapacitated abilities and other various abilities.
-Adjusted DNA Memory
-Adjusted Relfex Enhancers and removed Full Control.
-Reduced damage of Aggressive Instinct for balancing of damage of deck.
-Added Carapace Armor.
-Due to so many issues with Extra Limbs, exchanged it for Grapplers to represent spider-man like web strands to pull her out of danger at a cost.
-Adjusted Enemy Detected! to sequence misunderstanding and simplified card.
-Adjusted Survival Instinct for balance by reducing hp regain and removing immunity to discard while adjusting wording for gear protection.
-Renamed Rapid change due to similarity to Quick Change.
-Reduced Quantity of Survival Instinct to balance card potential.
-Changed Aggressive Instinct toOngoing, Limited and changed ability.
-Added Unleashed Frustration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seamus Butler
Ireland
flag msg tools
Re: Custom Hero - Evo
A couple of things.

First there's 18 epuipment cards in your deck of which you can have 3 in play at any one time, making almost half your deck not that useful.
While it does have flexability you could end up with a hand of cards that's not currently useful equipment cards.
I'd suggest droping it to one copy of each and slightly increase your ability to search your deck and trash to find the cards you want. Giving you 9 extra cards to play with.

Quote:
Survival Instincts (Qty:3) - One Shot
-Evo is immune to all damage until your next turn.
-Evo gains 4 HP
-Draw 1 card
-Evo cannot have cards destroyed or discarded until your next turn.
-End Turn

This would probably be better made into an ongoing that destroys itself at the start of your next turn. (I'm just not a fan of one shots that have effects after they leave play, it can get confusing during a game if there's a lot of them flying around.)

Quote:
-If a hero target takes damage, Evo deals 2 fire damage to the source of the damage.

This is a little too awesome, the equivalent cards I can think of are only if it targets you (Wraith and Ra) can I suggest dropping the damage to one if it's when any hero target takes damage.

Quote:
Quick Change (Qty:3)
-Look through your deck and trash for an equipment card and put it into play.

There should be a shuffle your deck if you looked through it clause on this card.

I currently curate a list of all the decks here and was wondering if there's an expansion name for your set, it helps people track all your work.

Link to the tracking
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjubaI3UmR2-m5SWTDbf...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for the suggestions and will implement them. Yes, there is a name. The expansion is called Generations. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faceontoast wrote:
Quote:
-Evo gains 4 HP
-Draw 1 card
-End Turn
This would probably be better made into an ongoing that destroys itself at the start of your next turn. (I'm just not a fan of one shots that have effects after they leave play, it can get confusing during a game if there's a lot of them flying around.)
Agreed. Suggested revised wording:
Survival Instincts (Ongoing, Limited)
When this card enters play, Evo may heal 4 HP and may draw 1 card.
Evo is immune to all damage and cannot be forced to discard cards.
Cards Evo has in play are indestructible.
Destroy this card at the beginning of your turn.

Unfortunately, this card sounds really mondo powerful to have 3 of them in your deck. I would put some kind of drawback to it, like cannot use powers or cannot draw cards (after the initial card draw, of course) because you're basically going "Super Turbo Awesome Mode" and I don't think there should be 3 of those without some kind of check. But YMMV.

Faceontoast wrote:
Quote:
-If a hero target takes damage, Evo deals 2 fire damage to the source of the damage.
This is a little too awesome, the equivalent cards I can think of are only if it targets you (Wraith and Ra) can I suggest dropping the damage to one if it's when any hero target takes damage.
Again, agreed. I suggest limiting it to "the first time each turn a hero target takes damage, Evo deals the source of that damage 2 fire damage." (Given that limitation, I don't think 2 damage is out of the question.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
ryudoowaru wrote:
Faceontoast wrote:
Quote:
-Evo gains 4 HP
-Draw 1 card
-End Turn
Agreed. Suggested revised wording:
Survival Instincts (Ongoing, Limited)
When this card enters play, Evo may heal 4 HP and may draw 1 card.
Evo is immune to all damage and cannot be forced to discard cards.
Cards Evo has in play are indestructible.
Destroy this card at the beginning of your turn.

Unfortunately, this card sounds really mondo powerful to have 3 of them in your deck. I would put some kind of drawback to it, like cannot use powers or cannot draw cards (after the initial card draw, of course) because you're basically going "Super Turbo Awesome Mode" and I don't think there should be 3 of those without some kind of check. But YMMV.

Faceontoast wrote:
Quote:
Again, agreed. I suggest limiting it to "the first time each turn a hero target takes damage, Evo deals the source of that damage 2 fire damage." (Given that limitation, I don't think 2 damage is out of the question.)
The drawback to the card is that it ends your turn so you do not get to draw or use a power. But I can always put both instead to clarify. It is supposed to represent the suit taking over and retreating to recover. I think I will change it so no further powers or drawing can be done until her next turn. Also I have space for a new card for a total of 2 QTY, so any suggestions would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaggid88 wrote:
The drawback to the card is that it ends your turn so you do not get to draw or use a power. But I can always put both instead to clarify. It is supposed to represent the suit taking over and retreating to recover. I think I will change it so no further powers or drawing can be done until her next turn. Also I have space for a new card for a total of 2 QTY, so any suggestions would be nice.
Oh! I missed that part; "derp moment" on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
All good, inspired me to reword it to better give it the feel it deserves as a tactical retreat card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hunter
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Interesting design, kind of reminds me of a heroic Anathema, switching cards in and out to suit the situation. I particularly like Enemy Detected, DNA memory and Reflex Enhancers.

I would suggest that Survival Instincts not spell out skip power and draw, rather just say that when it is played you end your turn.

For Aggressive instinct, not quite sure why it gives you the option to destroy an equipment? Villains never have them, so while you *could* use it to destroy one of your buddy's equipment cards I'm not quite sure why you would.

If I'm reading extra limbs correctly, it makes you invulnerable to all equipment destruction. Someone tries to destroy my Tendril Whips, extra limbs triggers. Instead of destroying Whips I instead destroy Extra limbs, then return an equipment to play. I choose Extra limbs, and I'm back to where I started! That seems pretty good, not just for her but also given that it can protect all my team mates by absorbing "Destroy X equipment cards" effects.

Not quite sure what Willpower is representing - she deals damage, but if the target is low on health she feels bad and instead draws cards?

With the various equipment cards it would seem you want to make the decision of which to use at a given time an interesting one, as you will Quick Search for the ideal one and occasionally use your play to swap in a more optimal one when situations change. The armor and mobility upgrades seem well designed for this, they all do strong but situational things. However, I'm not sure the same is true for the arms, they're all quite similar in effect - 1 x 2 damage, or 2 x 1 damage, or 1 x 1 damage with a rider. Say I'm fighting Voss, beating on him with Chitin Blades and then oh no, forced deployment, now there are eight minions on the field. In theory this is the situation where I'd switch to Thermal cannons for the AoE, but in reality it's a pretty minimal change and I'd be better off spending my play on something else. I'd suggest the weapons be tweaked so they're more situational rather than all being pretty much okay pretty much whenever?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Good suggestions and I appreciate them all. The Extra Limbs wording has been corrected so that it cannot choose itself because that is a bit OP. Will work on the arms to make them a bit better. The option for equipment destruction is a bit overrated, so I will remove that for simplifying. Willpower is supposed to be showing that she is not always in full control of the armor. Gives the player a choice of damage or drawing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hunter
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Ah, right - that's not how I interpreted willpower! I was thinking of it as her being in total control. Still not quite sure the flavour fits though - deal 3 damage or draw 2 cards sort of makes sense as a choice between her and the armor, except you can only choose the second option if there is a target with 3 or less HP, for some reason?

To my mind the needing a 3 HP target to draw is a bit odd - I'd suggest either just making it a straight choice between either, or you could have it be random? Revealing cards is a good way to have random triggers, maybe something like "Discard the top card of your deck. If it is a one-shot Evo deals a target 3 fire damage, if it is not draw 3 cards"? Alternately, for complete randomness you could just play the top card of your deck to have the armour completely do its own thing (it could mess up your carefully chosen equipment which while annoying would make sense flavourwise).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the suggestions. They have been most awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Onyx
msg tools
Extra Limbs seems absurdly powerful. Not only does it eat a destruction, it brings a card back? I don't remember any other hero in the game having a card that does both of those things, unless Guise does (I don't have him) but I doubt it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
True, but this character only has 1 of that card and it serves no other purpose than to protect and retrieve pieces which are meant to be interchangeable. That and she destroys and retrieves her pieces as is so I feel it does fit in. But if someone has a suggestion on a fix for it, I am all ears.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Onyx
msg tools
Jaggid88 wrote:
True, but this character only has 1 of that card and it serves no other purpose than to protect and retrieve pieces which are meant to be interchangeable. That and she destroys and retrieves her pieces as is so I feel it does fit in. But if someone has a suggestion on a fix for it, I am all ears.

"The first time each turn one of your equipment cards would be destroyed, you may play an equipment card from your trash that shares a subtype with it" (or however it would "officially" be worded)
This way it's still strong, and provides a good back-up. But it requires that you've already destroyed/discarded one of the same type. Maybe give it HP and deal itself 1 irreducible energy damage or something when it does? That way there are other ways for a villain to destroy it. Plus that way it would still have the "destroy this to grab another card" clause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hunter
New Zealand
flag msg tools
On the same note as before, looking at the armor cards it would seem like you want a wide range of options to give your choices of which armor to have at a certain time to be interesting - if you have a few options that all do more or less the same thing, there's not much of a reason to switch.

Strength Augmentation is good, but Hardened Carapace and Regenerative Tissue currently look pretty similar, they're both defensive abilities - yeah, one is probably a bit better at certain times but given that the damage you're taking tends to be unpredictable it's not like you're often going to be able to switch one in for the other and have that mean much.

I would suggest either have the defensive effects be very different so you might reasonably switch them out at different times (Omnitron-X is a good example of this) or change one of them to be non defensive. Maybe a Flame Shield type card? Or maybe one that makes you immune to environment damage?

PS: I like the changes to the arms, 1x3 and 1 to all seem different enough they'd matter at different times, but Tendril Whip makes me very nervous! -2 damage that you can do turn after turn after turn would make some bosses really weak. Should probably be reduce by 1 (still a very strong effect, especially against some bosses) or could be reduce the NEXT DAMAGE dealt by 2 (maybe 3?) for something a bit different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome suggestions I did not think about. Will make the changes. And your right on the defensive armors being too similar. Will change one to be something a little more interesting. Also will reword Extra Limbs to be a little less powerful as to Michael's suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brain craft
msg tools
Jaggid88 wrote:
Base Power: Scan & Intercept
-Look at the top card of a deck and either place it on top or bottom of that deck.

Usually the wording is "reveal" a card. And it's probably clearer to say that you'd "place it on either the top or bottom" rather than "either place it on top or bottom".

Jaggid88 wrote:
Incapacitated:
-Deal 1 target 1 melee damage
-1 target regains 1 HP
-Reduce 1 target's next damage dealt by 1

You don't specify the source of the damage. Generally, Incapacitated Heroes don't deal damage themselves, so you should either follow the lead of Chrono-Ranger and have an active Hero deal the damage, or have the target deal itself damage. Probably the first one.

The usual wording is "Select a target. Reduce the next damage dealt by that target by X." Reducing one instance of damage by 1 is kind of weak, especially considering that it's right next to "regain 1 HP". At least increase that to two points of mitigation.

Jaggid88 wrote:
Thermal Cannons (Qty:1)
-Power: Evo deals all non-hero targets 1 fire damage.
-Destroy this card if another arms card comes into play.

Tendril Whips (Qty:1)
-Power: Evo deals 1 target 1 melee damage. The next time that target would deal damage, reduce that targets damage by 2.
-Destroy this card if another arms card comes into play.

Cards that deal consistent damage to multiple targets always specify that you do X damage to each target, to differentiate instances in which damage might be variable.

The usual wording is "if another X card comes into play, destroy this card." and "reduce the next damage dealt by the target by 2."

Honestly, none of Evo's Equipment cards seem that powerful in combination or on their own, and there doesn't seem to be much reason to add this extra layer of play in swapping them out. Just make them multiple Limited copies and reduce the bulk of your numerous one-shots.

Jaggid88 wrote:
Strength Augmentation (Qty:1)
-Increase Evo's damage by 1.
-Destroy this card if another armor card comes into play.

Regenerative Tissue (Qty:1)
-At the start of the turn, Evo gains 2 HP
-Destroy this card if another armor card comes into play.

"Increase damage dealt by Evo by 1."

"At the start of your turn, Evo regains 2 HP."

Jaggid88 wrote:
Anti-Grav Wings (Qty:1)
-Power: Target hero draws a card.
-Destroy this card if another mobility card comes into play.

Reflex Enhancers (Qty:1)
-Evo can play an additional card each turn.

Extra Limbs (Qty:1)
-The first time each turn one of your equipment cards would be destroyed, you may play an equipment card from your trash that shares a keyword with the destroyed equipment.

What's a "target hero"? Is it any "one Hero", or "another Hero", excluding Evo herself?

When does the additional card get played? During the play phase, or at the start or end of the turn?

Extra Limbs is kind of awkward. First of all, all Equipment cards share the Equipment keyword. Secondly, this allows you to get two Equipment cards of a category into play at the same time, but only if you destroy the Equipment card in play. It also allows you to take the first card out of the trash and put it back into play, making it possible to have all Equipment cards in play simultaneously. The fact that it's a Mobility card complicates its use and timing with regards to other Mobility cards. I don't know how much of this was intentional, but it seems unnecessarily difficult to use in any case.

I'd have just made it a non-Mobility card that you play to an Equipment card to remove "If another X card comes into play, destroy this card" from the card's text.

Jaggid88 wrote:
DNA Memory (Qty:4)
-Put 2 cards from your trash into your hand.
-You may play a card now.

This is absurd. It not only lets you play cards directly from your trash, it lets you cycle copies of itself back into your hand so you never have to stop doing it. Combined with Reflex Enhancers or Full Control, you can play any One-Shot or self-destructing Ongoing every single turn indefinitely. The existence of Survival Instinct makes this a hundred times worse.

All other similar trash-sifting cards are specifically prohibited from recovering themselves. I'd add in that clause, and also just remove the extra card play.

Jaggid88 wrote:
Rapid Change (Qty:3)
-Draw 3 cards
-Until your next turn, you cannot draw.

Willpower (Qty:3)
-Discard the top card of your deck. If it is a one-shot Evo deals a target 3 fire damage, if it is not draw 3 cards.

Quick Change (Qty:6)
-Look through your deck and trash for an equipment card and put it into play.
-Shuffle your deck.

"Until the start of your next turn, you cannot draw cards."

"If it is a One-Shot... otherwise draw 3 cards."

"Search your deck and trash..."

Jaggid88 wrote:
Survival Instinct (Qty:3)
-Evo gains 4 HP
-Draw 1 card
-End Your Turn
-Destroy at the beginning of your next turn.

Wow, this card.

Immunity to all damage is incredible on its own. You could give up your turn for just that and it would still be a top-tier card. Then you add all this other stuff. Making all your cards indestructible is another top-tier effect. That you're also getting healing and draw is almost not worth comment. Incidentally, there's no point in specifying timing for the immunity to damage if the card is just gonna self-destruct anyway, and you should specify when during a turn effects expire (either at the start or end of that turn).

Depending on exactly how Reflex Enhancer works, you could just play this at the end of your turn and avoid the one drawback.

Scale this one back a little, hoss.

Jaggid88 wrote:
Full Control (Qty:2)
-At the beginning of your turn, you can play a card, use a power, or draw a card.

Enemy Detected! (Qty:4)
-Play this on a non-hero target.
-Evo deals 2 melee damage to the target
-Increase Evo's damage to the target by 1.

Full Control is amazing on its own, but it's thrown in there along with Reflex Enhancer. It feels like a bit much, on top of being redundant. Maybe just make it a power or a card, and let Reflex Enhancer be the extra play? Even one of those options would be pretty bonkers, much less all three.

"Play this card next to a non-Hero target."
"When this card enters play, Evo deals 2 Melee damage to that target."
"Increase damage dealt by Evo to that target by 1." (What's the intended timing on this one? Maybe list it before the damage dealing, for clarity.)

And make sure to include "when this target leaves play, destroy this card."

tl;dr tidy up the language a bit, Survival Instinct is super broken and DNA Memory and Extra Limbs are kinda broken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Guzman
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for all the input. I really appreciate it. Made a lot of adjustments and rewording to improve the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.