Subject: Playa Vista (90094) Gaming Group Looking for More Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Bowen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a small gaming group in Playa Vista and we are looking for some additional players so that we can consistently get more players to the table. I'm sure there's many more of us in the community, so lets meet up and game!

I've included a list of some of the games we have been playing lately (in no particular order). We play all sorts of games, so if you don't see it here, don't worry, we're always open to try something new!

7 Wonders
Blood Rage
Cry Havoc
Dominion
Instanbul
Pandemic Legacy
Scythe
The Gallerist
The Others: 7 Sins
Trickerion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you have a regular day/location?

I am up in that area for work pretty frequently and would love to get a game in.

-E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Besada
United States
Beverly Hills
CA
flag msg tools
When do you guys and gals meet up usually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Bowen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we all live in the community within walking distance of each other it's pretty flexible.

Currently Sunday is Pandemic Legacy night. We have a full team, but one of our players is moving away in a couple weeks which leaves us short for the rest of the season. So there that.

We typically try to get in a mid week session as well on Wednesday or Thursday (or whatever day works with life) again, depending upon schedules.

Everyone in the group has young kids so we usually meet after they head off to bed around 8:30.

So, bottom line, typically Wednesday and/or Thursday and Sunday after 8:30pm (with other impromptu sessions sprinkled in from time to time).

As to my upcoming schedule, the next time I'll personally be available will be Tuesday the 11th (we are trying to get through as many months of Pandemic this Sunday before our friend leaves).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Bowen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.