Subject: Anyone eager to play as substitute Opener in PBF#65? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simona Dostalova
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

we have one player missing for some time now and we would like to proceed with the game. If anyone is willing to substitute Opener and finish the game with us, we would be glad. We would also prefer if whoever wants to play is able to respond in 24 h, since that was originally how we played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Lox
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Well if you want to fire a map update I can do my best to keep the game moving. I've never played Opener, but since it doesn't really look like Opener is poised to take victory I probably can't mess it up too badly.

I totally understand if you prefer to wait for someone with Opener experience. All I can offer is a warm body that should be quick to update

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simona Dostalova
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can still end pretty good and at least you'll get to try playing OP Welcome and head over here: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23890566#23890566

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.