Guardians' Chronicles» Forums » General

Subject: THE NEW GC2 RULES for GC1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GAISHLOMO WAINBERG
msg tools
mb
Hello everyone.

maybe you know, but a year ego i'v posted a SOLO/COOP rules for GC1 and i got to admit that red joker make a fantastic work in the GC2 ideas and rules.

anyway, while i'v been play testing their new rules with my GC1 i'v used my rules for the traps etc. (hope they post spicific rules for them soon).

Now, there is only 2 points that i don't like in the new menace so far:

A: i want the menace sheet to be a replacement for real player. so when i saw that at the end of the turn a real player need to control the villains i was very sad... BUT, i have a solution for that just keep reading please

B: i'm thinking that the robots are little underwhelming in those rules cause they only react to the attacks of the players...

so i'v played that robots move and attack any hero that ending their turn in a "Line of sight" and "in the same tile" (not only "in the same area" as in the menace sheet).
that way the robots attack even multiple heroes in one turn (unless they get destroyed first).
SO, it keep the game live and tense and because the robots move by themselves between heroes turns i just skip the "End of turn" movement for them and that way you eliminate my 2 problem with the GC1 menace actions.

Also, i kept my rules about the event cards but their not so smooth so maybe someone have a better idea.

tell me what you think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAISHLOMO WAINBERG
msg tools
mb
A little edit:

the villains always try to attack the last hero that finish his actions.

for easier game: villains that cannot attack the last hero - do nothing.
for more challenging game: villains that cannot attack the last hero try to attack the nearest one.

have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.