Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elstree
United States
Tempe
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Over in the HeroScape forums I've started a thread showing a HeroScape-MechWarrior mashup I'm working on. Here's a teaser:

And here's the link to the thread.

Please post all comments over there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks way cool! Wish I owned enough of those HeroScape terrain tiles to make playing that way feasible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elstree
United States
Tempe
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That setup is three original master sets plus some repainted glaciers. It measures about 4' by 4'. Not that much, really, if you were into the game when it first came out, but quite expensive now though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enrique aguilar
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so thats how the poor play the game surprise i wonder why if you wanna ruin a game why dont you take some stupid warhammer figures and mix that with some ponies and im posting my comment here cause i saw the pic here not there yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enrique aguilar
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lancer4321 wrote:
Looks way cool! Wish I owned enough of those HeroScape terrain tiles to make playing that way feasible.

overrated game i trade it 3 master sets and the castle for many and i mean many better games btw i hate euros cause you know those games are made for peasants ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.