A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Two-Player Playmat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Sauter
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I must admit, the two-player playmat looks beautiful! I want it like Tyrion wants wine! Are there any of you out there who owns this product and can share with me your thoughts and impressions on it? In my heart of hearts I feel like this is an inevitable purchase, so I guess I'm just searching for validation from strangers on the internet that such a purchase will be worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Bought one at GenCon (and I normally don't buy stuff there) as soon as I saw it. This is despite already owning a few other AGoT playmats. Felt the same as you. Sadly I haven't had a chance to actually use mine yet. But I saw it being used at GenCon and it was very appealing.

Doesn't exactly answer your question, but at least you know you're not alone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bat
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
I think it's worth it, I love mine and so does my wife. Take the plunge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Romo
msg tools
Recently got into the game and bought this during the initial purchase and love it. It was especially useful getting used to playing the game having the spots laid out. Completely satisfied with the purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Sauter
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Well, I bought it, it's beautiful, and I love it! Thank you internet strangers for the validation! My therapist would be proud of you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I find that 2 players mat can get pretty cramped xD and stuff goes all over the play area anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.