Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the dungeon phase, do we begin by turning over the first card that was placed, or the last? In the videos I've watched, they appear to start with the last card first. The way we played it, we lined the cards up side by side, thinking we would be turning over the first card that was placed first, going through the dungeon left to right, because the instructions say "in order". Playing the last card first would be reverse order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We do last-card-first as that seems more natural given the way that you form the deck, but you could play it in either order, as long as everyone understands how it's going to work right from the start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The small rulebook is not clear ("...one by one, reveal the cards from the Dungeon pile") but the intention is clarified in the rulebook for the new game Welcome Back to the Dungeon:
Quote:
Starting with the last Monster placed into the Dungeon, reveal the cards in Dungeon pile one by one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll be buying the expansion when it comes to the UK, and hopefully won't need the original manual - mine is a bit mangled despite the game being sealed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.