$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
28.7% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what have they done to instantly solves hits issue, and how have they exploited it.

Please no condolences or best wishes to the victims of this, they are unimportant little people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear Trump is going to build a wall to keep the hurricane out.

If it doesn't get done in time, its all Clinton's fault.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take it the big repub states hit are not going to ask 'big bad federal guberment' for federall aid and tax relief \funds etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
I take it the big repub states hit are not going to ask 'big bad federal guberment' for federall aid and tax relief \funds etc?

Which is of course the real point Clinton should have made, that if Trump had been president there would be less federal funds for disaster relief.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
but there shouldn't be any federal relief for them thar states - America is a christian country and it's god will that the hurricane hit those folks . Now if it is God's will that those folks suffer due to being hit by Gods weather who are we to go against his will?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The news is focused an incredibly unpleasant and destructive blowhard.

So what, exactly, has changed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
but there shouldn't be any federal relief for them thar states - America is a christian country and it's god will that the hurricane hit those folks . Now if it is God's will that those folks suffer due to being hit by Gods weather who are we to go against his will?
I am OK with that if they are registered as religious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.