7 Posts

Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot» Forums » Rules

Subject: Limit to Bunnies in the Circle? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lisa Taute

Utah
msg tools
Once you've added all the booster packs, there are quite a few bunnies. Occasionally, we've had players with 6-8 bunnies in the Bunny Circle. Is there any limit to the number of bunnies a single player has in the Bunny Circle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ltaute wrote:
Once you've added all the booster packs, there are quite a few bunnies. Occasionally, we've had players with 6-8 bunnies in the Bunny Circle. Is there any limit to the number of bunnies a single player has in the Bunny Circle?

Are you killing them?

Because that's kind of the point of the game.

My wife and I were on a huge Killer Bunnies kick for a while. We actually went out and bought a shoe (like for blackjack) to hold all of the decks because we bought every single booster. But that just creates more diversity -- the mechanics are still comparable, you still bring out bunnies and kill them, it's just different bunnies that get pulled out.

The only limits I've seen are space related.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Groeneweg
United States
Clear Lake
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
We actually went out and bought a shoe (like for blackjack) to hold all of the decks because we bought every single booster.

Now THAT is a great idea. I need to get one now!
And get the last couple expansions.

No limit to the number of bunnies that I know of. Of course my daughter never lets me get to many.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the one we got was similar to this and was around $10 or so and could hold about half the total cards available with every booster. (This is a 6 deck one -- they go higher but start getting much more expensive)

https://www.amazon.com/Trademark-Poker-Blackjack-Dealing-6-D...

We also got an automated shuffler, too. It's funny, out of all the board games that I own, I think I've spent the most total on accessories for Killer Bunnies more than than anything else. Granted, it was only about $20... but usually I'm a cheapo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Gosh, in our games it's rare to have more than twice the number of bunnies as players. I wonder if one or the other of us isn't shuffling that well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lisa Taute

Utah
msg tools
Yes shuffling is problematic when you have all the boosters. I need to get a card shuffler! Thanks for all the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Smith
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
The Elephant in the room!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As we have played games where some player are unlucky enough to get no bunnies for a while I now seed the early part of the deck with extra bunnies and make sure that every player has a bunnies in their opening hand. I have never found the need to limit the number of bunnies as they get killed off quite quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.