Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking a final look at this. If I pledged Dark Legion, are there any gameplay addon's I would be missing, or is it all duplicate stuff I could add on and wouldn't need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at the campaign page, way down are the addons, further down there are a few addons marked "NOT INCLUDED IN DARK LEGION PLEDGE". These are the ones you are looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiliam McCurdy
United States
Calvert City
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can ignore all of them and still have a complete game but imho, 20$ for two mini campaigns is not bad at all.

So far there is:
The Cardinal Encounter, Mission Generator Deck, Sean and Tang characters. The cardinal adds new rules and cards to the game to include this iconic character to the game, probably as a npc giving buffs to the heroes. The mission generator deck is a way to extend replay value of the game by adding random objectives for a game session, and finally the characters Sean and Tang.
Sean adds a 5 part mini campaign that details his journey into hell, probably as a npc. Tang also includes a 5 part campaign but is a neutral doomtrooper npc or play her as a hero character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
If they were printed copies of the mini campaigns I would agree, but I am hesitant about the price for just PDF copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cox
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
If they were printed copies of the mini campaigns I would agree, but I am hesitant about the price for just PDF copies.

FYI, in one of the updates, when referring to the unlocking of the Cartel Campaign stretch goal, it states:

"We will be doing a stretch goal to unlock these as booklets later on and there's a Collector's Edition Add On coming for those who want everything in one beautiful printed book."

This doesn't appear to cover all the mini campaigns but a future Kickstarter update should hopefully add more clarity...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Birch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This page should give you a run down of add ons not included in the dark legion pledge

http://www.modiphius.com/siege-of-the-citadel-kickstarter.ht...

We included a bundle for $100 which includes all the boardgame related add ons saving you $45 on buying the all individually
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troels Rohde Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:

For $30 You get alle the missions, also the PDF only, in chronological order, in print, hard bound.

Don't miss out on that.

Troels

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TroelsR wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

For $30 You get alle the missions, also the PDF only, in chronological order, in print, hard bound.

Don't miss out on that.

Troels
I'm tempted, but it's just a binding of the separate books, not an integrated book, right? I can put all the rulebooks in a binder together myself (no, not a ring binder, a magazine binder)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.