Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Lustenberger
United States
Lowell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The power of customization!
badge
Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... All of you... To play more games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I've been wanting to pick up their promos from their website but it seems they discontinued sales through it at the moment =(

I read that Matagot has a booth at Essen this year and is selling their promos at it.

I'm planning on purchasing a copy of Cyclades soon and was wondering if someone would be so kind as to pick some of their promos up for me, please? I'd pay plus shipping of course! =)

In particular, I'm looking for:
The Dice bags from both the base game and Titans
The dice and dice bag for all colored factions
Hectate with the pillars
Manticore
I'm also looking for all of the Kemet promos (I know they're on the BGG store, but why not get everything together?)

Word on the street is that they may have new promos and/or a promo for their new expansion Monuments that I'm also interested in.

Let me know, and I'll be glad to work things out with you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
The online store should be back by next year, probably with promos available (but not 100% sure on that).

You can also get most of the promos from the BBG Store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

The Matagot goodies are now extensively available on the BGG Geekstore, which was our way to make them less expensive for US and Americans Gamers in general.

There are no new Cyclades Goodies this year.

If and when the online store reopens it will be centered on goodies because we could not offer good service on games and also lost money in managing those orders.

Hope this helps,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Hello,

The Matagot goodies are now extensively available on the BGG Geekstore, which was our way to make them less expensive for US and Americans Gamers in general.

If and when the online store reopens it will be centered on goodies because we could not offer good service on games and also lost money in managing those orders.

Hope this helps,
Arnaud.

I, too, have been interested in the Cyclades promos for a while and I regularly check Matagot's site hoping their store will reopen.

I'm aware that they had stuff in the BGG store, but most of the Cyclades promos have been out of stock in the BGG store for a while. Any idea when they might get restocked?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lustenberger
United States
Lowell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The power of customization!
badge
Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... All of you... To play more games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this is where i'm at now. BGG store has some promos, but is missing a significant amount.

@Arnaud, Thanks for letting me know the status of your Essen booth =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Sparrrrow
msg tools
mb
arnaud4matagot wrote:

What about this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damjan Makuc
Slovenia
Idrija
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrr2D2 wrote:
arnaud4matagot wrote:

What about this?

Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.