Support:

Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
New to Descent but have played a lot of Imperial Assault.

I got Descent in trade since I really wanted to give the app a try. We ran the first app adventure... Rise of All Goblins. At the end of the third quest, the campaign was over. It seemed like we just did two side quests and one main quest.

Is that it? Are there just three parts to this campaign? If not, how many are there supposed to be (and is there any flow chart to show you what they are and how they are connected)?

It was a little anticlimactic as is, so I'm hoping there is more to it and we just messed something up somehow.

Thanks!

EDIT: Is the second campaign the same length, or is it longer? Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
The first campaign is a tutorial, basically. The second campaign is full length.

3 missions, interlude, 3 missions, finale (I think).

There are sidequests available between the missions, the number of which you do depends how you want to spend your time (you have a limited amount of "weeks" between missions to accomplish stuff).

I believe there are... 20? Missions (not counting side quests), so when you play it you experience different missions. The number of side quests available depends on how many expansions you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.