Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: All in first play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian M
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
With Halloween around the corner, I picked up both expansions from my FLGS before I've had a chance to fully learn and actually play the base game. Normally I like to learn the rules and have a play or 2 before adding extra xpacs or fluff. With only 6 total scenarios (including the expansions) I'm wondering if I should just dive all in with the expansions enabled. I know it's just bits and pieces, no rules. Any reason for me not to learn the game with everything enabled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Neff
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There really isn't any reason not to use them. Just jump on it, it doesn't add any complexity, only stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Enable everything and jump on in. The added stuff doesn't really add more difficulty; just more variety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
I would still start with the first scenario, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.