Support:

Todd Geller
United States
Agoura Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gum Gum Machine.......

Synopsis: A manipulation game. Switch a Switch you go this way in the machine to grab a Gum, if you have it already pass over it and grab another Gum. If you expose a re route go to that route and grab a gum. Lever switches can change and it's quite entertaining.End with a cap and Score VP's. Winner declared at 30

Components: Board is interchangeable with a different game and strategy each time. The board is what makes this game unique and wonderful to look at. The wooden gum is great and the whole idea and setup is great too behold.

Caveat. My board came damaged. They replaced it from Germany in 3 days! outstanding service!

The game board is very thick and the pieces stay in very well. Wood components for the gum. Black sack does its job with the gum.

Playing it I loved it. It doesn't outstay it's welcome. It's a very fun and entertaining game. Hard core gamers will not enjoy it. There is a sort of memory aspect of it. which doesn't deter it from the fun of it.
My Kids 9-13 love it and request it. I really enjoyed it and find it very good with two. It can play up to four.

I score it base on value.

$10-20 Pick it up it's quite unique and has a ton of replayibility.
$21-$25 I like it enough for the fun and novelty. The board is magnificent to look at.
$26-$34 Hmmmm This is where I kinda draw the line. It's fun but there are alot of games at this price point that I like better but the kids love it. SO?

$35+ Tough Call

Overall 8.3 played 10 times already and not tired of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.