5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Dungeon of Dread - a rerun rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Alright, so, I'm not going to to BS anyone. This is a re-purposed game completely based on the old Endless Quest book: Dungeon of Dread.

The contents were written by Rose Estes, copyright 1982.

The point of this is to let folks try a physics game with no conflict while also letting me practice building stories and physics setups. I'm not trying to steal any credit or anything else hostile / malicious.

I will let anyone join this game and run through it as many times as you want. The game is even set up (in physics) so that if you do not get one of the 'best' solutions to the dungeon, you can reset yourself and start over. And even if you do get one of the best solutions, just ask me and I'll reset you at the beginning.

The entire story and gameworld is based off of 1982-era Dungeons and Dragons. But you did not have to play that version of D&D or even have good working knowledge to try this. It's merely one company's version of the old "twistaplot" stories.

If the game has already started and you would like to play, GM me or post in the thread and I will add you to the player roster and set you at the front of the dungeon.

Please ask questions if you like.

Everyone that finishes the story successfully gets a win on their record. You do not have to have finished it successfully on your first try.

First iteration of this game was more than a year ago. If I get 5 people wanting to run through it, I'll activate it. If I get less than 5, I'll just "win" all of them and forget this ever happened.

Ask questions if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Saved

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Skinny02
spelledaren

2 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1650...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I run wit bad ass sistas wit them righteous fangs, Killas that cut ya leave ya bleeding to die in the rain. Yall can’t understand the blade as it slice through ya vein, Yall ain’t realize the sweet fore it turn into pain. - O Dawg
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend it, it was fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
TFang wrote:
I'd recommend it, it was fun.

You could play it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.