Subject: Arrived - but missing parts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lizzi McClain

Houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmb
We received our $19.00 copy today (Oct 7th). It has the additional Cabin Interiors expansion pack. After comparing our contents to the Kickstarter site, we seem to be missing a Clue card and I think the Quick reference card for Cabin Interiors show the incorrect Act 1 Map. Shouldn't it be the Cabin interior locations not the base game locations? Also we are missing the First Player token or are we to use the disc with 1 and 2 on it? Does anyone else have missing components?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Toystorian
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please do not refer to the Kickstarter page for the list of final components. Stretch goals and Backer comments changed the components included in the final game. Please check the Rulebook to verify your components.

There are only 4 Clue cards as stated in the Rulebook.

The Act 1 Map for the Cabin Interiors locations is the same as the Act 1 Map in the Standard game. Act 2 and 3 are where the Interior locations come into play.

The First Player token was changed to a Klein Standee and the additional token was changed to the Deputy.

It does not sound like you have any missing components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Reed
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
Were the games supposed to come with a rulebook? If so, I'm missing mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.