Hide
8 Posts

Argo» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification on movement for the Explorer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason McReynolds
msg tools
The Explorer can move two tiles, but when does she actually push other Astronauts? Does she start pushing them the first tile she moves into (i.e. 1st of two tiles), or does she move through the first tile and then only start pushing when she ends her movement (on the final, 2nd tile)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think she starts pushing on the first move. Makes sense game-wise and thematically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on the tile. She starts pushing immediately when a tile is full that she wants to move into, whether on her first or second move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
I think she starts pushing on the first move. Makes sense game-wise and thematically.

Indeed. Her move is resolved as two separate one-tile moves. ( And she can move just one if she so does prefer)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THN Wraith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just coming on here to ask this exact question but I also had one more. If the Explorer's first move is into a teleporter can they still move another tile after being transported? I assume they can but I just wanted clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
THN Wraith wrote:
I was just coming on here to ask this exact question but I also had one more. If the Explorer's first move is into a teleporter can they still move another tile after being transported? I assume they can but I just wanted clarification.

Yes, she can: first step teleport, second step normal move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McReynolds
msg tools
Thanks everyone! That clears it up. I'm really enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you like it :-)
Make sure you rate it, as it's new and hasn't many ratings yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.