Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Shaud
United States
Landisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused as to what the action on this card does. It reads, "Each player may draw up to 3 cards, without shuffling their discard pile to create a new deck." I understand the part about not shuffling; it means that if you have less than three cards in your draw pile, you can only draw that number of cards. What I don't understand though is what is meant by creating a new deck. Does that mean the cards drawn go next to your deck to form a separate deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinruns262 wrote:
I'm confused as to what the action on this card does. It reads, "Each player may draw up to 3 cards, without shuffling their discard pile to create a new deck." I understand the part about not shuffling; it means that if you have less than three cards in your draw pile, you can only draw that number of cards. What I don't understand though is what is meant by creating a new deck. Does that mean the cards drawn go next to your deck to form a separate deck?

It's just a more complex way of saying that you don't do what you normally do in a deckbuilder: If you don't have enough cards to draw, you shuffle your discard pile to make a new deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Landisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hist wrote:
kevinruns262 wrote:

It's just a more complex way of saying that you don't do what you normally do in a deckbuilder: If you don't have enough cards to draw, you shuffle your discard pile to make a new deck.

Oh that makes sense. I was reading it as if there was another comma, "Each player may draw up to 3 cards, without shuffling their discard pile, to create a new deck." I was reading it as if the 'create a new deck' part was separate. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.