$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any bets? Any percentage on the debate being cancelled?

This ought to be good! Stay tuned or run to your news channel right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a TRAP!

Probably 90 minutes of advertising for a golf course or hotel followed by a meaningless 30 seconds of word salad.

Don't watch it. Find out what was really said afterwards.

---

If he were to step down, any republican candidate would get a huge relief bounce and there would be very little time to research them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
It's a TRAP!

Probably 90 minutes of advertising for a golf course or hotel followed by a meaningless 30 seconds of word salad.

---

If he were to step down, any republican candidate would get a huge relief bounce and there would be very little time to research them.

Apparently Jason Chaffetz just revoked his endorsement of The Donald. Oh I am so glad I have a delightful malted beverage by my side

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
It's a TRAP!

---

Maybe 15 minutes of stroking his cat.... like an Orange Blowfeld.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
It's a TRAP!

---

Maybe 15 minutes of stroking his cat.... like an Orange Blowfeld.

Best comment on twitter on the apology

"Trump’s apology video was like watching someone try to put out their house fire by driving a truck full of BEES into it."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's good to hear that he's promised to "never, never let us down"!

But I worry...will he run around?

Will he desert us?

I guess what I'm really asking is...is he ever gonna make us cry, and say goodbye?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
Well it's good to hear that he's promised to "never, never let us down"!

But I worry...will he run around?

Will he desert us?

I guess what I'm really asking is...is he ever gonna make us cry, and say goodbye?

Is this Trump's clever secret code to tell us he's been trolling us all along?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erm, well you see a lot of things and stuff have been said or not by me and even worse things by Clinton I think we all need to including maybe me take a step or maybe two back and rethink what we have said I stand by what I have said but understated that the press has misrepresented what I have said in a way to make Clinton look good which as a fat cow she does not I would like to condemn the personal attacks made against me and the misrepresentation of what I have said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Erm, well you see a lot of things and stuff have been said or not by me and even worse things by Clinton I think we all need to including maybe me take a step or maybe two back and rethink what we have said I stand by what I have said but understated that the press has misrepresented what I have said in a way to make Clinton look good which as a fat cow she does not I would like to condemn the personal attacks made against me and the misrepresentation of what I have said.

Most vile reaction to the apology so far on his Facebook page

"We still support you. It was 11 years ago and at least you didn't rape her. "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
shake He did not 'grope' that "married woman" back then, so, how about NOW? blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.