Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
When all of a player's settlements are moved away from adjacency to a location, that player loses the associated action tile.

There's no specific mention in the Marshland rules, so I'm guessing "no", but does a player lose the bonus tile when all his settlements are moved away from one or more of the corresponding locations?

If a player loses a Temple tile between activating it on one turn, and taking the mandatory action of the following turn is the effect of the Temple still completed on that following turn? I'm guessing "yes".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say once you lose the 2nd copy of the same tile you would lose the bonus as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
bryanldoughty wrote:
When all of a player's settlements are moved away from adjacency to a location, that player loses the associated action tile.

There's no specific mention in the Marshland rules, so I'm guessing "no", but does a player lose the bonus tile when all his settlements are moved away from one or more of the corresponding locations?

It's in the spirit of the rules that you do lose the bonus ability. I believe you that the rulebook does not say so (I don't have it yet).

bryanldoughty wrote:
If a player loses a Temple tile between activating it on one turn, and taking the mandatory action of the following turn is the effect of the Temple still completed on that following turn? I'm guessing "yes".

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
Okay, good. Thanks Donald.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.