23.5% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My German sucks and I'm mostly relying on google translate, so forgive me if these questions are clear in the German rules.

1. If you start with 12 dice from equipment, does this mean you can't add extra dice from the helpers, taking them from used dice that have rolled rust?

2. If the game ends because both face-up equipment piles have run out and their are multiple players who have complete two adventures, why does the victory go to the player with the lowest numbers? Doesn't this mean players would ALWAYS choose the lowest numbered adventure when flipping up two to "choose" from? If the tie went to the player with the highest numbered adventure there would be some incentive to take the higher numbered adventture.

I have not played so perhaps even with 4 players somebody always accomplishes the adventure and the latter question is irrelevant. If this is the case, though, it might be interesting to reduce the number of equipment cards in the game so it IS possible for the game to time out and to reverse the tie-breaker to give the win to the person with the highest Dragon adventure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.