Subject: Two questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If one player block one faction track,should other player tokens to 9 level?
If they are on the 10th level,are they moved to 9th level?

After 5th level,whenever they gain one level,do they gain one more level each time?
But example when they gain one level on the 9th level,why are they moved to 13th level?
I do not understand.
I think that they move to 11th level.
Why?only one more level is gained.

Thx to your answer in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Meyer

Minnesota
msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi diddle74,

I will try to explain.

Each faction has 8 levels (or 8 spaces). Each level is worth a different number of points at the end of the game. If I gain one level (or 1 space), I move my token up one space on the scoring track. That level or space will be worth a different number of points at the end of the game. The farther you move your token up the scoring track, the more points that each level or space is worth.

Example (Scoring Track): 1 2 3 4 5 7 9 13.
If my token is on the level (or space) that is worth 5 points and I gain one level, I move my token up one level (or move it up 1 space) to the level (or space) that is worth 7 points.
If my token is on the level (or space) that is worth 5 points and I gain three levels, I move my token up 3 levels (or move it up 3 spaces) to the level (or space) that is worth 13 points.

Now, if another player is already in the level (or space) that is worth 13 points, I have to stop at the level (or space) that is worth 9 points. Only one player can be in the level (or space) that is worth 13 points.

I hope this helps,
Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx to your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.