Hide
4 Posts

Hybrid» Forums » General

Subject: Are you missing Miniatures for Hybrid rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Martinez
msg tools
Hi, If you are missing any miniatures for Hybrid and it's expansion, you can get the minis off of this site. Their replies are fast, to any questions. You know longer have to pay over priced ebay prices for figures you need. When asked what metal their minis are made out of, they replied resin and white metal. Here is a link to their fine shop: http://cadwallon.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam ko
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For full information, this site sells recasts miniatures, so the details level may be slightly inferior to original miniatures.

Also the bases that come with the miniatures are not the same as the original ones. I ordered from them several times, the first time I got a mix of square and round GW bases, after that I asked for square bases in the order's comment and got only square bases.
In my last order the bases were decorated resin ones, it's nice for wargaming but requires to pin the feet of the miniatures which may be detering for some.

In some orders I had some missing or wrong items and they sent replacement promptly with no problem. And in my last order I got an extra mini (although I don't know if it was a gift or just an error).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
thank you for the further information. To be quite honest I have bought some Rackham minis that looked horribly miscast. Alahel the Messenger's face was one of them. If they are working from a cast they created of the minis, won't it pick up on the miscast?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam ko
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If cadwallon.com created one of their mold from a miscasted mini, then yes all of the mini produced with this mold would have the same miscast.
But not all Rackham's mini were miscasted so I suppose that cadwallon.com selects good casts to create a mold for a mini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.