$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 130.34

7,675 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Phil K
msg tools
I don't have that big of a problem with the different shade tokens as I can randomly draw from a bag or something, but with the map tiles it is really frustrating. I know you can draw from the bottom when playing a normal game, but what about the special Volkare mission? The one where you lay all the tiles out on the table when playing a revealing as you go? Does anyone have a fix for that? I don't think replacement tiles will work according to everybody it seems like almost every single copy has this issue. The only solution I can think of is that you roll a die and then randomly number the tiles placed and kind of just "switch" the tile you were about to explore with the tile the number tile that was just rolled. This seems a tad tedious but I was wondering if anyone had any better fixes for this mission? Or if they had any luck getting tiles that matched perfectly with the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko J
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Print map cards and place them face down where tiles would be? Replace cards with matching tiles as you reveal them.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/117232/cards-map-tiles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MLeis
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can still draw from pile, just make sure you don't go out of bounds and draw the right tile (green or brown).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil K
msg tools
OK thanks for the tips!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.