GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 88.16
36.4% of Goal | 26 Days Left
I would like to know about their quality, with regard to FF or Mayday premium.
Thanks for you help,
- Last edited Sat Oct 8, 2016 11:51 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Oct 8, 2016 10:55 pm
They suck. I bought several packs from Miniature Market on sale a while ago. The quality varies pack to pack. Some are cut longer than others, so there is no consistency. Even worse, some individual sleeves would be longer on one side than the other to the extent that one side would leave a small portion of the top of the card exposed. Also, the sleeves are made from a stiffer plastic than say FFG sleeves. I found several packs to have warped sleeves in them as if they had been exposed too long to heat or sunlight. Lastly, due to the type of plastic used, its harder to shuffle the cards as they are stiffer than FFG and UP sleeves.
Stay away from them. You'll end up throwing out 50% of them, and those you keep are still crap.
- Last edited Sun Oct 9, 2016 5:45 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Oct 9, 2016 5:45 am
Thanks a lot for your reply. I was considering to buy them, but after hearing you I will choose FF ones.
- Last edited Sun Oct 9, 2016 5:52 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Oct 9, 2016 5:51 am