3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Does anybody knows TMG Tasly sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JV HC
Spain
flag msg tools
I would like to know about their quality, with regard to FF or Mayday premium.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/TMG-Brand-Clear-Game-...

Thanks for you help,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They suck. I bought several packs from Miniature Market on sale a while ago. The quality varies pack to pack. Some are cut longer than others, so there is no consistency. Even worse, some individual sleeves would be longer on one side than the other to the extent that one side would leave a small portion of the top of the card exposed. Also, the sleeves are made from a stiffer plastic than say FFG sleeves. I found several packs to have warped sleeves in them as if they had been exposed too long to heat or sunlight. Lastly, due to the type of plastic used, its harder to shuffle the cards as they are stiffer than FFG and UP sleeves.

Stay away from them. You'll end up throwing out 50% of them, and those you keep are still crap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JV HC
Spain
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot for your reply. I was considering to buy them, but after hearing you I will choose FF ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.