Subject: Objective 3D models. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all...
as part of the KS we got 3D models for the 3 different type of quest. But we still need to put the cardboard token inside, so we don't really need the extra, right?

Using the same 8 and just changing the inside cardboard token is all we need.

Just making sure I`m not missing something, because I`m making my foam core insert and planning to just include 8 of them and come here and give the others away for people that might want the extra plastic.

any input would be welcome,
enjoy gaming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically, you don't need more than 8 of the tokens...they do differ in appearance, but it won't have any actual effect on gameplay since all that matters is what is on the cardboard objective tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cool, that`s what I though. I would make my foamcore with the one I like the most in mind and keep those.

If anyone would like more of these just PM me; if you pay shipping I`ll send them to you. (if not they would just collect dust, get lost or both..

PS-
Only USA (sorry), and will ship with USPS tracking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I kinda of wondered why the four different styles of objective holders, when there is only ever one objective type on the board... they aren't so different that they easily stand out from one another (in case you wanted to make a custom scenario using different objectives).

Suspect I'll end up keeping one set in the main box, and the others may also gather dust my end too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.