Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Chasteen
United States
Yorktown
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching a video review, this game reminded me of Android Netrunner. You are attacking rows of cards to find hidden victory cards in your opponent's deck.

It would be great if this had the depth and different paths to victory of Netrunner, but without the metagame and tedious rules.

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Barberton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Not even close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad vanVugt
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It certainly isn't anywhere as deep as A:NR, but it does somewhat scratch that itch for me. You certainly have to bluff your opponent, your turns have a set number of action points which you must use. There are even trap cards! Even if it's not a Netrunner replacement, it's still a terrific 2p game that's worth owning
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with the others. I love T&L, but it's not even close to Netrunner.

Having said that, I find I can get "almost anyone" to play T&L, and very few folks I know would play, let alone enjoy, Netrunner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly not a replacement- but it is probably best described as a Stratego and Netrunner mashup that is a very enjoyable game. My wife would never play Netrunner - but she loves this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.