Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had my alarm set for 2:45pm (us eastern time) so I could hit kickstarter and pledge. Unfortunately a hurricane has been passing by all day and we didn't have power at that particular time :|

My fault though -- I shouldn't have waited until the last moment. I'll still keep an eye out in case they open it up for late pledging

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morph Mode wrote:
I had my alarm set for 2:45pm (us eastern time) so I could hit kickstarter and pledge. Unfortunately a hurricane has been passing by all day and we didn't have power at that particular time :|

My fault though -- I shouldn't have waited until the last moment. I'll still keep an eye out in case they open it up for late pledging

i hope you can pledge but im curious why you waited if you already knew you wanted to pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben K
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Try the Modiphius website. I just Paid for the Dark Legion Pledge and went through. Whether or not I get the kickstarter addons is another question. Maybe some digging for info you can find out. good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I myself was in the same boat, luckily I found out my son pledged and I'll piggyback. However, I did ask and got this response to my question about late pledging.

Cabinet & Modiphius
Oct 8 2016

hi yes we will :-)

If you've kickstarted other projects, and you have a kickstarter account, you can send a message via kickstarter. They respsonded to me within a few hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
i hope you can pledge but im curious why you waited if you already knew you wanted to pledge.

Mostly procrastination

njep wrote:
I myself was in the same boat, luckily I found out my son pledged and I'll piggyback. However, I did ask and got this response to my question about late pledging.

Cabinet & Modiphius
Oct 8 2016

hi yes we will :-)

Huzzah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Go to https://www.modiphius.net/collections/siege-of-the-citadel and you can pledge there, probably up until the pledgemanager closes.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Customer Support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These days, missing a minis KS is no biggie as late pledges are becoming the norm. And if you miss the late pledge window, an email to the creator oft gets you in (done this a number of times). And failing that, speculators are over-buying so aftermarket prices are becoming more reasonable. And failing even that, there's always another minis-heavy Kickstarter "bargain" just around the corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe that you didn't just go to the Kickstarter page, where they have a whacking great button clearly labelled "Pledge Now!". It's at the top of the project page right next to a graphic that says "Did you miss out?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troels Rohde Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And yes, you will get Add-Ons

Late pledging is equal to all other backers!

Troels

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TroelsR wrote:

Not entirely. If you didn't pledge at the minimum amount, you won't be able to participate in the Kickstarter comments forum, and won't get the Kickstarter update emails. Not exactly the end of the world, but something of an annoyance to have to "manually" check for updates rather than have them delivered automatically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
TroelsR wrote:

Not entirely. If you didn't pledge at the minimum amount, you won't be able to participate in the Kickstarter comments forum, and won't get the Kickstarter update emails. Not exactly the end of the world, but something of an annoyance to have to "manually" check for updates rather than have them delivered automatically.

A good reason to pledge $1 when on the fence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
TroelsR wrote:

Is it bad that I'm on the kickstarter page far more often then my email? With SoB and Fireteam Zero I can't remember a single time that I was tipped off to an update before I saw it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.