Subject: How I fit "everything" from DOW and TLN in one box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I used 4 Max Protection horizontal deck boxes and 2 regular Ultra Pro deck boxes to store all the cards from both games, sleeved. Max Protection can hold about 10 more cards than Ultra Pro. The only thing included in this box from DOW are the cards and survivor standees. Everything else is in the DOW box since they're not really needed. I have everything organized as pictured, with the other game components in bags. The locations are the cardboard ones instead of the card ones from DOW, and I still managed to fit it all. I have the graveyard, Raxxon and bandit locations under the Max Protection boxes on the left, with the other 6 locations, including the reference sheets, underneath the Ultra Pro boxes on the right. The rule book is underneath everything.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone had storage problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Banson
United States
Southeast
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, but there's no way I'd want to have to take the bases on and off the survivors/zombies/bandits every time we play. Setup time aside, you know how tight those are. I don't want the cardboard standees getting shredded up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be possible to fit it in even with the bases on, but you really don't want to. In order to fit everything in you'd have to carefully layer all figures into a compact stack. I tried it out of principle, but gave up as storing the game away would take me at least 30 minues if not longer. Not worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.