Subject: Lord of Change rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andy williams
Australia
Ferntree Gully
victoria
flag msg tools
Hi, has anyone converted AoS stats and rules to include the LoC into the Silver Tower?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cohen
Australia
flag msg tools
Yeah this needs to happen. I am hopeful that when they release the new plastic kit for the LoC a White Dwarf will include rules for Silver Tower.

It could also be used as the statue in the first quest's objective room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Umm, looking at the other large demons GW's done, it's more like it could be the size of the room than the room's statue. Those guys are mounted on around 4x5" bases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
Umm, looking at the other large demons GW's done, it's more like it could be the size of the room than the room's statue. Those guys are mounted on around 4x5" bases.

The Lord of Change is on a 60mm base, I believe, so would cover around four squares, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was responding to brent's comment re: plastic update.

The old one could work as a statue, but would completely overshadow the combat, and dealing with a model that counted as larger than 1x1 would probably be difficult if using one as a baddie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
spiralingcadaver wrote:
I was responding to brent's comment re: plastic update.

The old one could work as a statue, but would completely overshadow the combat, and dealing with a model that counted as larger than 1x1 would probably be difficult if using one as a baddie.

There's going to be a new plastic Lord of Change? (EDIT: Oh, I remember reading rumours. Is that confirmed now? But yes, if they do a new one on their crazy oval bases, it would be a bugger to use in Silver Tower, I agree.)

Other games handle 2x2 monsters. I'm sure I could fudge something together to make it work... Not that I will, mind. I have enough projects as it is

EDITS EVERYWHERE: Okay, having just watched Warhammer TV (a very funny response to the leak earlier today about Magnus), it looks like the picture he pulls out of the bin and partially hides has a Lord of Change on it, so I'm up to speed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Phillips
msg tools
I would love this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.