New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Both sides do ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Say what you want about Obama, but he really isn't an effeminate loser who is afraid to banter with other men on the golf course. Or so it is claimed.

For that matter, neither is Hillary.

He is simply an arrogant asshole.

This comment's correlation to the OP: -1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

einsteinidahosu wrote:

Both sides do ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

What a dubious act of desperation for you to offer that clip without even volunteering that Obama was reading a passage from his own book where he re-enacted the conversation between himself and one of his friends who eschewed the sort of ascetic and austere lifestyle advocated by Malcolm X.

You can read more about it in my post by clicking the following news links: Obama's September 1995 Appearance On Book Program Talking About And Reading From His Recently Published Book

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He was reading from a book? Not shooting off the cuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
He was reading from a book? Not shooting off the cuff?
Elitist!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
What was offensive about Trump's comments to Billy B wasn't the word "pussy". It was the attitude that he could grab, grope, and kiss any woman he wanted whenever he felt like it. And the implication that this was indeed something he had done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
What was offensive about Trump's comments to Billy B wasn't the word "pussy". It was the attitude that he could grab, grope, and kiss any woman he wanted whenever he felt like it. And the implication that this was indeed something he had done.

AND something he revelled in!

Obama's reading from a book, for crying out loud! If I were to read excerpts from "Huckleberry Finn" (which, by the way, is the first piece of American literature which treated slaves as human beings -- although Huckleberry Finn is the narrator of the book, Jim is actually the hero) -- if I were to read excerpts from Huckleberry Finn I would read it as written, using words I would never use in regular conversation. That doesn't mean I'm just like David Duke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

wifwendell wrote:

... and had continued to do as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.