7,136 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45% of Goal | left

Support:

g3p g3p
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the question is in relation to any feature locations that only gives building bonus to put such and such resources and don't discard during cleanup phase..

One example of these is Radioactive Colony: "Feature:-" and "Building bonus: Place 1 worker, 2 ammo, 1 blue contact token and 1 red contact token on this location. You may spend them during your turn. Do not discard them during the Cleanup phase."

It is pretty straight-forward that this location only offers one-time bonus resources that we can use and keep for at least 1 round, as it says do not discard during cleanup.
Now the question is: If I have not depleted all these bonus resources the next round, do we still get to keep the leftovers? Or is it the case that I can only keep them for 1 round and ONLY 1 round.

The confusion is because it is a building bonus..
As it is supposed to be active only once..
Would it last for multiple rounds if we don't use the bonus resources it provides?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
g3p3nk wrote:
So the question is in relation to any feature locations that only gives building bonus to put such and such resources and don't discard during cleanup phase..

One example of these is Radioactive Colony: "Feature:-" and "Building bonus: Place 1 worker, 2 ammo, 1 blue contact token and 1 red contact token on this location. You may spend them during your turn. Do not discard them during the Cleanup phase."

It is pretty straight-forward that this location only offers one-time bonus resources that we can use and keep for at least 1 round, as it says do not discard during cleanup.
Now the question is: If I have not depleted all these bonus resources the next round, do we still get to keep the leftovers? Or is it the case that I can only keep them for 1 round and ONLY 1 round.

The confusion is because it is a building bonus..
As it is supposed to be active only once..
Would it last for multiple rounds if we don't use the bonus resources it provides?

It does last for multiple rounds. It basically "stores" those resources until you decide to use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.