Hide
5 Posts

Guilds of London» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few quick questions regarding special buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Holt
msg tools
Hi Guys. Just want to clarify a few things regarding special buildings I'm still not 100% on.

1. Card 101 -"Spot an unresolved guild, resolve end of round" .. Does this include special buildings?

2. Card 5,62-62,73-73 etc. -"Move the beadle to any unresolved purple suit tile" .. Does this includes special buildings?

Great game.. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ChrsH81 wrote:
Hi Guys. Just want to clarify a few things regarding special buildings I'm still not 100% on.

1. Card 101 -"Spot an unresolved guild, resolve end of round" .. Does this include special buildings?

A special building is NOT a Guild...but in the spirit of straightforwardness, I would suggest this ought to read "unresolved TILE" so - for today at least - 'yes'.

ChrsH81 wrote:
2. Card 5,62-62,73-73 etc. -"Move the beadle to any unresolved purple suit tile" .. Does this includes special buildings?

Great game.. Thanks.

Yes, because it doesn't say 'Guild' and four of the Special buildings need purple as one of their suits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerritjan Roubos
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question indeed.
I never spotted any difference between Guilds and Buildings.
But now that you ask... soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerritjan Roubos
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
ChrsH81 wrote:

A special building is NOT a Guild...but in the spirit of straightforwardness, I would suggest this ought to read "unresolved TILE" so - for today at least - 'yes'.

ChrsH81 wrote:

Great game.. Thanks.

Yes, because it doesn't say 'Guild' and four of the Special buildings need purple as one of their suits!

Thanks Tony and for the beautiful game, it's my number 1 at this moment.
Hope to play it again this afternoon at the club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Holt
msg tools
tonyboydell wrote:
ChrsH81 wrote:

ChrsH81 wrote:

Great game.. Thanks.

Thanks Tony for the quick reply and fantastic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.