$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 113.76

6,964 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
43.9% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Trump's best (only?) path to victory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb


Trump needs to win all the states Romney did in 2012 and then flip Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Florida, New Hampshire and the 2nd Congressional District in Maine.

He's got Iowa, and Maine 2nd, but Ohio is looking iffy. He's losing in Nevada, Florida, New Hampshire and North Carolina.

Is it doable? Sure, but not very likely.

Any other path someone feels is more feasible?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Armed insurrection shortly after he loses.
12 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Armed insurrection shortly after he loses.


That's certainly more likable.

Per 538, Trump has lost NC and Florida. He's about to lose Arizona.

Trump needs all women to move to one state. Then he could pull it off.

It's going to be really hard when even only a third of republican females support him (and that was prior pussy comment- I'm sure it's lower now).

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Trump needs to win all the states Romney did in 2012 and then flip Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Florida, New Hampshire and the 2nd Congressional District in Maine.

He's still got Iowa and Maine 2nd, but he's lost ground in all of these states.

Anyone here still seriously think he's going to win?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Trump needs to win all the states Romney did in 2012 and then flip Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Florida, New Hampshire and the 2nd Congressional District in Maine.

He's still got Iowa and Maine 2nd, but he's lost ground in all of these states.

Anyone here still seriously think he's going to win?


Koldie.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
jmilum wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Trump needs to win all the states Romney did in 2012 and then flip Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Florida, New Hampshire and the 2nd Congressional District in Maine.

He's still got Iowa and Maine 2nd, but he's lost ground in all of these states.

Anyone here still seriously think he's going to win?


Koldie.

I think his money is still on Biden.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump's pulling out if Virginia. Probably smart since it's not a must win for him. But that will narrow any alternative paths to what I outlined above. And the RNC is spending ZERO dollars on ads to help Trump.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Trump needs all women to move to one state. Then he could pull it off.



Well, if all the women moved to another state, he would have to pull it off...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Trump's pulling out if Virginia. Probably smart since it's not a must win for him. But that will narrow any alternative paths to what I outlined above. And the RNC is spending ZERO dollars on ads to help Trump.


Trump canceled ad buys earlier with the announced strategy of redirecting them elsewhere. Any word of these redirected buys or is he literally golfing up the tent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
He could try shooting Hillary in the 3rd debate. Clearly that would help him with his base but I'm not sure how the independents would feel about it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
jmilum wrote:


Any other path someone feels is more feasible?


Repeal of the 19th Amendment?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Armed insurrection shortly after he loses. "

ah but then Obama can legally kill them and take their guns from their cold dead hands, it's the ultimate in voter disenfrancisement.


Soylent green it will be trump supporters plus when they are in the cemtry they vote democrat.

win-win.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Solidify the mouth breathers loose the election and blame everyone but himself, start a "news" network, write a book, cash in and make Yuge $!!! The art of the deal baby!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This proves Trumps *lqck* of negotiation and business accumen. He likely didn't have a lath to 270, but he had a shot at denying Hillary *her* 270. If he hadn't bashed Ryan's head in and shat all over congress he might have made it in on a congressional vote. Now that is much less likely. He's talked up so much scorched earth there are plenty of reps who might take odds with Clinton and bet on having 2 yrs to sell it to their voters. Hell even the Kochs are surprisingly quiet these days.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.