Arcadia Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Windblast + blood crown rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RAFAEL DE OLIVEIRA PEREIRA
Brazil
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
If I blast a monster or an hero and the blasted target past through another hero with blood crown (cause 2 wounds at an enemy that leaves a space close to him), does the blood crown effect gets activate? Cause I was trying to add that combo to my list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
msg tools
mbmb
Yep, the only thing wind blast doesn't trigger is guard reactions, which blood crown is not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Tsang
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
I have a similar question about wind blast and assasin cloak. If I use wind blast on a target who is wearing the assasin cloak. Does the move caused by the wind blast trigger the wound of the cloak?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brazil
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
Thanks Mike

CK..I believe it follows the same principle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the assassin's cloak works the same. Not looking directly at the card, but I think it says something approximating "when this hero moves" In the case of a windblast, the hero is being moved by someone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brazil
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
If it was meant to restrict like this, something explicit should be said like "when this hero moves during his turn/activation". I still believe that not just windblast but also das boot works with assassin's cloak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.