Subject: All this fuss, but did anyone change their mind? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I sort of missed the full extent of the thing about Trumpy saying bad words back in '07. We were doing stuff and then I was playing a PC game and when I looked at the news late last evening Trump's bad words were featured above cops being executed, the Hildebeast calling for open borders, the raging devastating life-shattering rain storm that was supposed to shut down states for weeks and ended up sprinkling some lawns, etc.

So reading up I see that Trump-Diddy said pussy a decade ago on tape. Whoa! I said it just the other day and I'm laughing my ass off at all my Libtard friends who are aflame! ENRAGED! FLABBERGASTED!!!! That a guy would say pretty much the same shit they have all said their entire lives. Except for the gays guys I know, they don't talk about grabbing pussy, they talk about grabbing dick.

So what? I have probably an equal mix of friends - 1/3 Hillary Lickers 1/3 Trump Sheep and 1/3 Fuck Off. And not a single person has changed their mind due to this horrible character flaw revealed by the pro-Hillary media. Does anyone actually think that a person who backs Trump is going to be swayed by a dude saying dude stuff? I don't know of anyone who has gone online and who I knew was a Trump person who now is changing to Hillary. I suspect though there may be a few Hillary voters who, realizing that Trump is human like them, that may switch to him.

Anyway, for those here pretending that this sort of thing is in any way relevant to anything but Libtard Rage Boners I'll remind you all of what the media (and RSP) found totally hilarious and not at all offensive back 8 years ago:

Personally I don't have any issue with any of this stuff - Trump being crude or Liberals being crude. But you Libs are clearly the hypocrites here. All presidents have been crude as have all politicians and all public figures and all bosses, employees, moms, dads, kids, teens and everyone here. Someone told me here in RSP yesterday before I realized how hard the media would push this and how fake-raged the Libs would get over it that cussing shows a lack of character and makes Trump unworthy. Really? That's probably one of the stupidest things anyone has ever posted here. I forget who it was, but dude/chick, you're a fucking moron. The only people I have ever met who unequivocally support the notion that cussing is a sign of poor character are Mormons and Evangelical Christians.

And I know you fucktard Libs aren't either of those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
To answer the Title, if not the "THEY DID IT TOO!" stuff,

Yes, absolutely. Several (but far from all) GOP politicians changed their mind that we know of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not that he said bad words, it is admiring to sexual assault.

If I say I kick nuns in the cunt and the catholic church condemns me for kicking nuns in the cunt it is not becasue I used the word cunt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
So because there are people out there that called someone something bad, I should ignore what a vile person Trump is and should be President? I think not.

Sure, there is hypocrisy in following on candidate or another, but Trump is a piece of shit and should not be President.
Trump is a piece of shit who should not be President.
Trump is a piece of shit who should not be President.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
#1 what liberals here used really vulgar language about palin? Not me, unless "idiot" or "cheap huckster" is vulgar.

#2 it's not that Trump said "pussy" it's that he says he just starts kissing women at random and that he can do anything he wants to any woman because he's a celebrity. I know he's rich so you agree with him, but some people would prefer to live in a world where we at least pretend rich people can't do whatever they want to non-rich people.

#3 unlike you, some conservatives do actually believe in values like not chasing women when you're married. Some people hopefully including you agree that "grabbing a woman's pussy" without consent is always wrong even if you're rich and famous. Saying you are trying to have sex with married women while you're married might bother people who actually give a damn about their marriages, which is actually quite a few people, not just liberals.

It's not necessarily "change your mind" it's more "might not bother voting for" or "might actually bother to get to the polls to vote against." We have such tragic voter turnout that anything that inspires or uninspires could make a big difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone change their mind? Hmm, let's see...

Quote:
Republicans calling for Donald Trump to drop out

Frmr Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said this is "enough" and Trump should "withdraw"
Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk called Trump a "malignant clown — unprepared and unfit to be president of the United States."
South Dakota Sen. John Thune, the first member of GOP congressional leadership to call for Trump to step aside.
Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, who never supported Trump, is asking him to "step aside & let Mike Pence try."
Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, who had previously endorsed Trump, rejected his "disrespectful, profane and demeaning" behavior.
Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who had already indicated he did not support Trump, dismissed him as "the distraction."
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, who had very recently endorsed Trump, said "the time has come for Governor Pence to lead the ticket."
Utah Rep. Mia Love, who had yet to endorse Trump, said she "cannot vote for him" and that he should "step aside."
Colorado Rep. Mike Coffman said Trump should withdraw "for the good of the country."
Nevada Rep. Joe Heck, who is running for Nevada's open Senate seat, withdrew his support for Trump, and said the "American people deserve better."
Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who has always been critical of Trump, said Trump is "wrong about his level of support" and needs to withdraw.
Virginia Rep. Barbara Comstock called Trump's remarks "disgusting, vile, and disqualifying."
Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said he "will support Governor Mike Pence for President."
Maine Sen. Susan Collins, who never backed Trump, said he needs to make the decision to step down."I could not support his candidacy."
Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner called Trump's "flaws ... beyond mere moral shortcomings."
Alabama Rep. Martha Roby said Trump needs "to step aside and allow a responsible, respectable Republican to lead the ticket"
Alabama Rep. Bradley Byrne said the comments were "were disgraceful and appalling" and that "it is clear that Donald Trump is not fit to be president."
New Jersey Rep. Scott Garrett said he is "appalled."
Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner, who is withdrawing her support for Trump, said she must "condemn the predatory and reprehensible comments."
Illinois Rep. Rodney Davis asked to be withdrawn from his agriculture advisory committee and said Pence should be the nominee.
Nebraska Sen. Deb Fischer said it "would be wise" for Trump to step aside.
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard said "enough is enough."
Utah Rep. Chris Stewart said "I am willing to hold Mr. Trump accountable" and is asking Trump to step aside.
Frmr GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said Trump "does not represent me or my party."
Nebraska Rep. Jeff Fortenbury, who previously said he will vote for Trump, now said Mike Pence should be the Republican nominee.
Michigan Rep. Fred Upton, who has refused to endorse Trump, said he needs to step down.
Frmr New York Gov. George Pataki said "Enough! He needs to step down."
Texas Rep. Will Hurd, who is in a tough re-election campaign and whose district includes a large swatch of the Mexico border, said Trump should step aside for "a true conservative" to step in.
Hugh Hewitt, radio host and conservative commentator said Trump should "withdraw" "for the benefit of the country."

Republicans no longer voting for Donald Trump

Arizona Senator John McCain is withdrawing his support for Trump, saying "Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump."
New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte said she would write in Pence on her ballot.
West Virginia Sen. Shelly Moore Capito said the "appropriate next step may be for him to reexamine his candidacy."
Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, who formerly endorsed Trump, said "I can no longer support him" and "I will be voting for Mike Pence for President."
Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski said Trump has "forfeited the right to be our party's nominee."
Ohio Gov. John Kasich, ex-2016 contender, said It's clear that Trump "hasn't changed and has no interest in doing so."
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said just a few hours after the damaging tape was released that Trump had lost his vote.
Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, who previously endorsed Trump, said he will no longer vote for him.
Frmr California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who hadn't yet backed Trump, urged Republicans to vote for country over party.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval said he "can no longer support him as my party's nominee."
Nevada Rep. Crescent Hardy said he "will no longer support the guy at the head of the ticket."
California Rep. Steve Knight, who never endorsed Trump, said his comments were "inexcusable" and that he "cannot support" him.
Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who had endorsed Trump, became the first member of Congress to reverse course when he said Friday night he could no longer support the nominee.
Pennsylvania Rep. Charlie Dent, who has never supported Trump, said the comments were "disturbing."
Florida Rep. Tom Rooney said he would fail his family if he supports Trump.
California Rep. David G. Valadao called Trump's behavior "disgusting" and said he will not support him.
New Jersey Rep. Frank LoBiondo said "I cannot support and will not vote for Donald Trump."
Minnesota Rep. Erik Paulsen, said Trump's words are "disgusting and offensive."
Michigan Rep. Justin Amash said "It's time for self-reflection from Trump and GOP leaders."
Frmr Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty called Trump "unsound, uninformed, unhinged and unfit."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-w...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
#1 what liberals here used really vulgar language about palin? Not me, unless "idiot" or "cheap huckster" is vulgar.

#2 it's not that Trump said "pussy" it's that he says he just starts kissing women at random and that he can do anything he wants to any woman because he's a celebrity. I know he's rich so you agree with him, but some people would prefer to live in a world where we at least pretend rich people can't do whatever they want to non-rich people.

#3 unlike you, some conservatives do actually believe in values like not chasing women or assaulting women ever and/or when you're married. Saying you are trying to have sex with married women while you're married might bother people who actually give a damn about their marriages, which is actually quite a few people, not just liberals.

It's not necessarily "change your mind" it's more "might not bother voting for" or "might actually bother to get to the polls to vote against." We have such tragic voter turnout that anything that inspires or uninspires could make a big difference.

Unlike me? As usual, go fuck yourself you self-righteous prig. I read the reports, if Trump-Diddy had ever actually assaulted anyone or raped them he would have been charged. Right? Right? Like you (I suppose, maybe not, you could be a fucking sociopathic rapist for all I know) he is guilty only of foul language. Plus, WTF is "not chasing women"? That means nothing.

Despite Bazler's list - which is really stupid because half the people on it are the Mormons and Evangelicals I mentioned - I guarantee you not one of those politicians is going to vote Hillary. The hilarious thing about that list is that suddenly Bazler (and I reckon the rest of you loser hypocrites) are now proud of those courageous conservative politicians. Folks, grow up. I called this for Hillary months ago for the simple reason that Democrats defraud the vote, regularly, and the entire current media establishment has her back. Buried under a page of headlines screaming "PUSSY!!!" are important stories about dead voters, admissions of fraud by democratic operatives and the stories that there may be thousands of illegal voters registered in states like Virginia. So yeah, she has it in the bag - if she manages to live another 4 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dangerous
mb

Trump's apology wasn't bad. I liked his line about how he has traveled across the nation, but his travels have changed him. It was pretty good until......

......he started bringing up Bill's sex scandals. That's a mistake. I don't think that's going to work.

Hilary and her team is prepared for that. Better to do the unexpected- repeat the apology, don't rise to the bait on the misogyny issues, then hammer her on the key issue that she's been weak on- the economy and trade deals.

But if he goes down that road, it'll be over. People have already made up their minds on the sex scandals, and hardly anyone really blames Hilary for Bill's indiscretions.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United States
flag msg tools
Didn't someone leave a girl at the bottom of a canal? I don't remember that being a problem for the Democratic party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Knewt wrote:
Didn't someone leave a girl at the bottom of a canal? I don't remember that being a problem for the Democratic party.

Was this person a candidate for presidency?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Knewt wrote:

Honestly I don't remember that one, a refresher would be nice ><

Edit: Oh yeah, duh, Kennedy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To even ask the question means you haven't been looking at 538, princeton wang, or any other scientific poll.

Early voting is going on now in several states and the "Now" view on 538 shows trump at 204EV to clinton's 333 EV.

That is down catastrophically from only 9 days ago.

It also means you haven't been watching republican females on fox, cnn, msnbc. Hell- some of trump's female surrogates are starting to criticize him and say he needs to give a real apology and they are paid to defend him. The republican females not on his payroll are somewhere between livid and enraged. One female commentator broke down in tears talking about Trump's sexual assault comments she was so upset and Trump's male surrogate was like, "sorry. I know this is very upsetting." He couldn't even bring himself to defend trump in that segment.

A wise ape once said, "Trump is a piece of shit who should not be President."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Knewt wrote:

You don't remember the incident that was a national scandal and ended the presidential ambitions of Ted Kennedy "being a problem"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Knewt wrote:

Actually he was. Assuming the OP refers to Ted Kennedy, who challenged a sitting president from his own party (Jimmy Carter) in 1980. He lost in the primary, but not without putting up a tough fight for the nod. Many blame the rift in the party caused by this challenge for the Republican victories that year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:

#3 unlike you, some conservatives do actually believe in values like not chasing women or assaulting women ever and/or when you're married. Saying you are trying to have sex with married women while you're married might bother people who actually give a damn about their marriages, which is actually quite a few people, not just liberals.

Unlike me? As usual, go fuck yourself you self-righteous prig. I read the reports, if Trump-Diddy had ever actually assaulted anyone or raped them he would have been charged. Right? Right? Like you (I suppose, maybe not, you could be a fucking sociopathic rapist for all I know) he is guilty only of foul language. Plus, WTF is "not chasing women"? That means nothing.

Despite Bazler's list - which is really stupid because half the people on it are the Mormons and Evangelicals I mentioned - I guarantee you not one of those politicians is going to vote Hillary. The hilarious thing about that list is that suddenly Bazler (and I reckon the rest of you loser hypocrites) are now proud of those courageous conservative politicians. Folks, grow up. I called this for Hillary months ago for the simple reason that Democrats defraud the vote, regularly, and the entire current media establishment has her back. Buried under a page of headlines screaming "PUSSY!!!" are important stories about dead voters, admissions of fraud by democratic operatives and the stories that there may be thousands of illegal voters registered in states like Virginia. So yeah, she has it in the bag - if she manages to live another 4 weeks.

According to the National Institute of Justice

The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) reports that the majority of rapes and sexual assaults perpetrated against women and girls in the United States between 1992 and 2000 were not reported to the police. Only 36 percent of rapes, 34 percent of attempted rapes, and 26 percent of sexual assaults were reported. [3] Reasons for not reporting assault vary among individuals, but one study identified the following as common:

Self-blame or guilt.
Shame, embarrassment, or desire to keep the assault a private matter.
Humiliation or fear of the perpetrator or other individual's perceptions.
Fear of not being believed or of being accused of playing a role in the crime.
Lack of trust in the criminal justice system.

http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/pages/r...

Nothing like displaying such monumental ignorance in defence of The Donald. Any more defenses you wish to provide for Orange Lucifer, like why a man who is ok with the sexual objectification of his own daughter is some how Presidential Material. This should prove entertaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
To even ask the question means you haven't been looking at 538, princeton wang, or any other scientific poll.

Early voting is going on now in several states and the "Now" view on 538 shows trump at 204EV to clinton's 333 EV.

That is down catastrophically from only 9 days ago.

It also means you haven't been watching republican females on fox, cnn, msnbc. Hell- some of trump's female surrogates are starting to criticize him and say he needs to give a real apology and they are paid to defend him. The republican females not on his payroll are somewhere between livid and enraged. One female commentator broke down in tears talking about Trump's sexual assault comments she was so upset and Trump's male surrogate was like, "sorry. I know this is very upsetting." He couldn't even bring himself to defend trump in that segment.

A wise ape once said, "Trump is a piece of shit who should not be President."

I don't care about any of this. I don't have any cable or other access to network or cable news and haven't bothered for the last 2 years. I most certainly don't obsess or waste precious gaming and family time with "scientific polls" and don't have a clue what 538 is.

Try it sometime, it's amazing how stress free one's life can be without being hunched over the TV watching Fox and looking for shit to get angry about or slavishly nodding your head as all your personal biases are confirmed when you tune into the "safe space" channels or go to the web sites that post stuff you like to hear.

I do think that Hillary Clinton is a stinking hag cunt who is directly responsible for a number of deaths and has sold the trust placed in her down the river. I wouldn't vote for that ugly old crack for anything less than $100. But for $100 I'd cast one for her, I live in Idaho, I could vote for anyone and whoever has an R branded on their forehead gets the state.

I recommend you quit reading polls - WTF are you and your tribe going to do if the Cankle Lady dies on you or somehow loses? You gonna revolt? Move? Rant on RSP? Change the polls you read? You guys are hilarious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:

The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) reports that the majority of rapes and sexual assaults perpetrated against women and girls in the United States between 1992 and 2000 were not reported to the police. Only 36 percent of rapes, 34 percent of attempted rapes, and 26 percent of sexual assaults were reported. [3] Reasons for not reporting assault vary among individuals, but one study identified the following as common:

Self-blame or guilt.

Nothing like displaying such monumental ignorance in defence of The Donald. Any more defenses you wish to provide for Orange Lucifer, like why a man who is ok with the sexual objectification of his own daughter is some how Presidential Material. This should prove entertaining.

Idiot. Statistically you're just as likely to have raped someone as Trump. You think "stats" only apply to people you don't like?

Like I said the other day - the stupid is deep with you Libs this election.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:

Self-blame or guilt.

Idiot. Statistically you're just as likely to have raped someone as Trump. You think "stats" only apply to people you don't like?

Actually the statistics were used to highlight that your assertion that since he was not charged there was no assault as the weapons grade horseshit that it is.

And overlooking the fact that there is no tape of me bragging about sexually assaulting women as well.

You have any other points to make? Or are you done humiliating yourself in the service of The Donald today?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:

Self-blame or guilt.

Except that Trump has been accused of several sexual assaults and has been on caught on camera boasting about assaulting women. What has statistics of the general population got to do with it?
Prefixing stupid remarks with idiot doesn't make them true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
DWTripp wrote:

Despite Bazler's list - which is really stupid because half the people on it are the Mormons and Evangelicals I mentioned - I guarantee you not one of those politicians is going to vote Hillary.

No one needs Republicans to vote for Hillary. We need them to stay home and enjoy a six pack of beer on November 8th instead.

And while you state no one's mind has been changed, I believe you. BUT they may be pissed enough about the whole thing to enjoy that beer.

So tell me, Tripp(and Drew and others), what is your plan on November 8th?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
I recommend you quit reading polls - WTF are you and your tribe going to do if the Cankle Lady dies on you or somehow loses? You gonna revolt?

If she dies, they'll have President Kaine. (Get used to saying it.)

If she loses, cities will burn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
I recommend you quit reading polls - WTF are you and your tribe going to do if the Cankle Lady dies on you or somehow loses? You gonna revolt?

If she dies, they'll have President Kaine. (Get used to saying it.)

Hah, I thought that conspiracy theory was dead after the sniffles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Trump is bad, but I don't think he will burn down cities. At least not American ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbazler wrote:
Did anyone change their mind? Hmm, let's see...

Quote:
Republicans calling for Donald Trump to drop out

Frmr Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said this is "enough" and Trump should "withdraw"
Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk called Trump a "malignant clown — unprepared and unfit to be president of the United States."
South Dakota Sen. John Thune, the first member of GOP congressional leadership to call for Trump to step aside.
Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, who never supported Trump, is asking him to "step aside & let Mike Pence try."
Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, who had previously endorsed Trump, rejected his "disrespectful, profane and demeaning" behavior.
Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who had already indicated he did not support Trump, dismissed him as "the distraction."
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, who had very recently endorsed Trump, said "the time has come for Governor Pence to lead the ticket."
Utah Rep. Mia Love, who had yet to endorse Trump, said she "cannot vote for him" and that he should "step aside."
Colorado Rep. Mike Coffman said Trump should withdraw "for the good of the country."
Nevada Rep. Joe Heck, who is running for Nevada's open Senate seat, withdrew his support for Trump, and said the "American people deserve better."
Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who has always been critical of Trump, said Trump is "wrong about his level of support" and needs to withdraw.
Virginia Rep. Barbara Comstock called Trump's remarks "disgusting, vile, and disqualifying."
Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said he "will support Governor Mike Pence for President."
Maine Sen. Susan Collins, who never backed Trump, said he needs to make the decision to step down."I could not support his candidacy."
Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner called Trump's "flaws ... beyond mere moral shortcomings."
Alabama Rep. Martha Roby said Trump needs "to step aside and allow a responsible, respectable Republican to lead the ticket"
Alabama Rep. Bradley Byrne said the comments were "were disgraceful and appalling" and that "it is clear that Donald Trump is not fit to be president."
New Jersey Rep. Scott Garrett said he is "appalled."
Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner, who is withdrawing her support for Trump, said she must "condemn the predatory and reprehensible comments."
Illinois Rep. Rodney Davis asked to be withdrawn from his agriculture advisory committee and said Pence should be the nominee.
Nebraska Sen. Deb Fischer said it "would be wise" for Trump to step aside.
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard said "enough is enough."
Utah Rep. Chris Stewart said "I am willing to hold Mr. Trump accountable" and is asking Trump to step aside.
Frmr GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said Trump "does not represent me or my party."
Nebraska Rep. Jeff Fortenbury, who previously said he will vote for Trump, now said Mike Pence should be the Republican nominee.
Michigan Rep. Fred Upton, who has refused to endorse Trump, said he needs to step down.
Frmr New York Gov. George Pataki said "Enough! He needs to step down."
Texas Rep. Will Hurd, who is in a tough re-election campaign and whose district includes a large swatch of the Mexico border, said Trump should step aside for "a true conservative" to step in.
Hugh Hewitt, radio host and conservative commentator said Trump should "withdraw" "for the benefit of the country."

Republicans no longer voting for Donald Trump

Arizona Senator John McCain is withdrawing his support for Trump, saying "Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump."
New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte said she would write in Pence on her ballot.
West Virginia Sen. Shelly Moore Capito said the "appropriate next step may be for him to reexamine his candidacy."
Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, who formerly endorsed Trump, said "I can no longer support him" and "I will be voting for Mike Pence for President."
Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski said Trump has "forfeited the right to be our party's nominee."
Ohio Gov. John Kasich, ex-2016 contender, said It's clear that Trump "hasn't changed and has no interest in doing so."
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said just a few hours after the damaging tape was released that Trump had lost his vote.
Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, who previously endorsed Trump, said he will no longer vote for him.
Frmr California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who hadn't yet backed Trump, urged Republicans to vote for country over party.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval said he "can no longer support him as my party's nominee."
Nevada Rep. Crescent Hardy said he "will no longer support the guy at the head of the ticket."
California Rep. Steve Knight, who never endorsed Trump, said his comments were "inexcusable" and that he "cannot support" him.
Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who had endorsed Trump, became the first member of Congress to reverse course when he said Friday night he could no longer support the nominee.
Pennsylvania Rep. Charlie Dent, who has never supported Trump, said the comments were "disturbing."
Florida Rep. Tom Rooney said he would fail his family if he supports Trump.
California Rep. David G. Valadao called Trump's behavior "disgusting" and said he will not support him.
New Jersey Rep. Frank LoBiondo said "I cannot support and will not vote for Donald Trump."
Minnesota Rep. Erik Paulsen, said Trump's words are "disgusting and offensive."
Michigan Rep. Justin Amash said "It's time for self-reflection from Trump and GOP leaders."
Frmr Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty called Trump "unsound, uninformed, unhinged and unfit."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-w...

Missed one. Tennessee Gov Bill Haslam just called on Trump to step down. Then again, these are coming so fast it is hard to keep up

http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/3...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Oh hey look, a pig doesn't care what another pig said about women.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.