Helionox: The Last Sunset» Forums » Rules

Subject: 4 Player Version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Conrad Hillmer
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I bought a copy of the game at Gencon 2016 so that we could play a 4 person version of the game. (My buddy has a copy.)

In the copy I got a GenCon, it appears I have enough to play the 4 player version in my copy. Bonus!!??!!

It appears to have 2 sets of the player cards and location cards. There is also enough cards to form 4 starting hands.

There are 10 Catastrophic events and 36 normal events (9 per player so ... should be okay).

There are 18 cards of each faction. Based on what I've seen in the treads, this seems double.

If true, Thanks for the extra bits!

If not, what gets combined to form a complete 4 game set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taran Kratz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you got one of the Kickstarter double sets Score!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on the expansion during Gencon?

Helionox is like my favorite card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
After issues with the KS, I think they are regrouping. If you message Taran, you may be able to playtest the latest version.

It is super fun, and for 4 players, I would not play it any other way once people are up to speed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
After issues with the KS, I think they are regrouping. If you message Taran, you may be able to playtest the latest version.

It is super fun, and for 4 players, I would not play it any other way once people are up to speed.

I was part of the KS. It was like only $2,000 off.

I think a little more advertising (with youtube reviewers) and a few extra days could of easily gotten it funded. I hope they didnt give up on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.