6 Posts

Coup: Rebellion G54» Forums » General

Subject: Coup Anarchy Expansion what is Social Media action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Krasny
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't understand how to use it and what the instructions say. You add social media as a general actions and choose an additional communications card? In addition to what? The first communications card? Are you playing with 6 cards and social media?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It adds a new a action which do not require a role (the other ones are take 1 coon and coup).

This new action is to draw one card and put one back into the deck. You can on your turn do this instead of another action and it does not require any particular card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Krasny
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So are they suggesting this as a way to improve the game? Or it's optional? I am not really sure how to deal with this thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Steel
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
The way it is implemented (with the card back/front style) suggests that it is shuffled in with the rest of the blue rules and used in place of regular card if you draw it when creating a game. (Or you can select it from the beginning as such). But that's just what I remember off the top of my head. There may be something RAW about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SteelPrince wrote:
The way it is implemented (with the card back/front style) suggests that it is shuffled in with the rest of the blue rules and used in place of regular card if you draw it when creating a game. (Or you can select it from the beginning as such). But that's just what I remember off the top of my head. There may be something RAW about it.

There is something in the package that states that you draw another communications card and use both - the Social Media is a common power that anyone can use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Social Media card is added to the blue Communications randomiser deck. If it is drawn as a role card, you add it to the basic actions then draw a new Communications role so you still have 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.