Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gee
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Hello, Punch-It-Entertainment Staff,

My name is Michael Gee. I kickstarted this Battle for Sularia expansion and received it in the mail this week. As the photo shows, the mail carriers completely destroyed the package and bent up and down the playing cards. I would guess this is about the poor-quality packaging by your chosen fulfillment center and the mail carrier abusing the package.

I cannot play with these cards and feel very disheartened that they arrived completely disfigured.

How would you suggest that I request a replacement copy sent to me in proper packaging that indicates "do not bend" on the shipping container so that I can enjoy your hard work in designing this game?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gee
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I have included a close-up photograph for your review.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gee
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Here's the response that one of the game's designers sent me. Thanks!

Hello Michael,

First let me say thank you so much for being a backer, we truly appreciate you support and enthusiasm for our games. I am so very sorry that your package was damaged in shipping. We of course never want these issues to come up, but unfortunately the do from time to time. I have issued a replacement request to be sent out as soon as possible by Ship Naked. You should receive an email shortly confirming that. If you have any questions about your replacement please contact Ship Naked using the information below:

If you have any follow-up questions, we're always available by email at Replacements@ShipNaked.com, by phone at 1-844-SHIP NAKED or by text or voice at 603-401-9386.

We're open Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Please leave a voicemail if we're unavailable to answer when you call and we will call you back at a time convenient for you.

If you have any additional difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerest apologies,

Jesse Bergman

Punch-It Entertainment, LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch-It Entertainment
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,

Just checking in to see if you had any further issues with your replacement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gee
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Hello,

The mailman delivered my replacement cards on Thursday. They look perfect, and I can't wait to play with them! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.