Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Trump's been making noise about dealing with his current problem by going after Bill Clinton.

NYT Implies that he will indeed;

Quote:
Mr. Trump continued to push back against calls from Republicans to quit the race, mocking them on Twitter and directing his loyalists to assail the party’s leaders as politicians guided by self-interest.

He also signaled on Sunday that he was likely to make the behavior of former President Bill Clinton an issue in the debate.

Seems like a really dumb idea to me, think he'll really go through with it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I've started too many threads today, So I'll just co-opt this one

That would be a cool "one more thing" for Hillary to drop during the debate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Trump's been making noise about dealing with his current problem by going after Bill Clinton.

Quote:
Mr. Trump continued to push back against calls from Republicans to quit the race, mocking them on Twitter and directing his loyalists to assail the party’s leaders as politicians guided by self-interest.

He also signaled on Sunday that he was likely to make the behavior of former President Bill Clinton an issue in the debate.

Why not? Doubling- and tripling-down on complete stupidity has served his water-carriers and sycophants around RSP so many times -- why not the Talking Anus God while we're at it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I've started too many threads today, So I'll just co-opt this one

That would be a cool "one more thing" for Hillary to drop during the debate.

Wasn't following what this was about, saw someone else post in more detail....

Basically, this is from a producer on The Apprentice. She claims that there is tape of Donald Trump going on a racist tirade (obviously years more recently than his 'pussy grabbing' controversy), yelling the N-word and basically saying he can't stand black people. She has access to it, but she signed a contract with Mark Burnett Productions (and Mark Burnett is a yuuuuuge supporter of The Donald) that if she leaks anything she will need to pay a $5-million fee. She is not asking for a payout for herself; she just wants to not have herself thrown into a personal economic apocalypse.

David Brock, founder of Media Matters says he will cover all her legal expenses. So this tape seems likely to come out, shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:

Quote:

Yes. Whenever Trump is accused of X, he attacks his opposition on X. So far it's been a pretty reliable pattern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Quote:

Yes. Whenever Trump is accused of X, he attacks his opposition on X. So far it's been a pretty reliable pattern.

Since The Donald has appeared today with a panel including Kathleen Wiley Paula Jone and Juanita Broderick, it appears we are entering full batshit crazy mode
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
windsagio wrote:

Quote:

Since The Donald has appeared today with a panel including Kathleen Wiley Paula Jone and Juanita Broderick, it appears we are entering full batshit crazy mode

Usually a circus doesn't start with the lions eating the ringmaster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
So yeah; That question's answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mb

That damn liberal media, using Trump's own words again.

From an August '98 appearance on Foxnews:

Quote:
“The whole thing, it’s just so unattractive,” the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts. “Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.”
He added: “It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people.”
Seconds later, Trump felt the need to reiterate his obsession with their appearance. “The whole group, it’s truly an unattractive cast of characters—Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg—I mean, this woman—I watch her on television, just vomiting. She is so bad. The whole group—Paula Jones, Lewinsky—it’s just a really unattractive group.
“And I’m not just talking about physical, but I am also talking about physical.”
Trump noted, however, that if the accusers were supermodels they “would be more pleasant to watch.”
He also expressed some sympathy for Bubba: “I don’t necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible. He is really a victim himself. But he put himself in that position.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.